1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making Money Of Fiverr Method

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rolas, Feb 12, 2013.

1. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

You're offering your clients "your" services, and when your clients purchase something from you..
    You pay a seller on Fiverr for THAT service.. Which means that if you're lucky/skilled enough too get several orders, you'll be placing several orders on that Fiverr sellers service, which means that both you and the seller will be making more money.. But with that being said, all the above (earlier posts) is still true.

//inyourway

inyourway, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  2. sanakhan

sanakhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly. They earn money when we order their gigs but sometimes you end up getting fooled at the hands of deceitful sellers. I remember buying fb likes from the seller , who claimed that likes would be 100% real and each word in his offer was not less than an oath to me and to any rational buyer, but what it came out later that he was using a crap software just like other ill-practicing social bookmarketers and trying to make handsome money selling fake likes. And I was surprised as why other buyers couldn't trace him down on the spot, It took just five minutes to me to unveil the truth, and I placed my order because he had a good reputation on the website: 120 people had already collected his gig before I did. You have to be very precise and insightful when paying for a service because fiverr isn't free of spammers.

sanakhan, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  3. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Outsourcing Fiverr gigs can be excellent, but make sure the gig seller is highly reliable (top ranked, high %, high quality work, etc) or have a back-up gig source in case the first one fails. You wouldn't want a $30 payday reversed because you couldn't deliver the $5 job!

melprise, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  4. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have never sold a gig I haven't purchased myself. I provide my clients with good work, great quality and such, and I would never take the risk of providing them something I hadn't tested myself. You need to make sure that you get what you provide.. So you know that your own clients will get what they order from you.. I've been ripped off several times before, and I'm still doing this kind of business... And I will be ripped off even more, but it's worth it. It's worth it by far.

Regards,
    inyourway

inyourway, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  5. ManuB

ManuB Peon

Best Answers:
    I know that's not the topic, but personally I wouldn't care for fiverr as a selling platform (awesome for buying/outsourcing, though).

I say this because to actually earn good money there are only two ways:
    1. Selling a gig that somehow 'clicks' and gives awesome value. Trying to copy a valuable one is worthless, buyers are always going to go for the original one.
    2. Having a huge following like with a blog, twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc. In which case, why not to sell your services directly through your platforms, like a blog? That's why I don't see the point in using fiverr as a selling platform unless you're really starting off and have no money at all to, let's say... set ut a blog???

ManuB, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  6. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1. You're right.
    But, you could still do this, if you do it correct. You can't copy another sellers gig right off the bat, you need to change it with your own touch.. Doing so, will give you the results you're looking for.

2. It will most certainly help you getting orders if you have a huge client list.. or if you can promote it to several people in different ways. Just like you've mentioned. But Fiverr still has awesome traffic, which means that YOU can't reach all of them, but they CAN find your gig by themself. Your job here, is to make them FIND your gig and PURCHASE it. Setting up a blog, salespage or a website could of course get you orders outside of Fiverr, so ... Why should anyone be satisfied with just Fiverr or just a blog? Why choose when you can use both?

Regards,
    inyourway

inyourway, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  7. ManuB

ManuB Peon

Best Answers:
    I get your point and I agree to some extent because fiverr is a huge platform. The problem is with fiverr you have to stick to fiverr rules and commissions. With your own site you have absolute control.

ManuB, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  8. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One can still get their own way and abide by Fiverr's rules. A site you promote for your services can feature the prices you think your work is really worth, and offer the link to your Fiverr gig as the means by which a buyer can get a live sample. This way the buyer can go straight to your gig and you haven't broken a rule, because the buyer got your contact info via your site before going to Fiverr. Meanwhile the Fiverr gig gets extra traffic from the site, so both the site and the Fiverr gig url benefits.

melprise, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  9. Julio C. Garcia

Julio C. Garcia Active Member

Best Answers:

I was totally inloved witht the things I could get for $5 dollars at Fiverr, but Now that you just told me about this I am going nuts! lol! I can get a lot better things for even a $1 this is awesome!! Thanks for letting me know my friend!!

Julio C. Garcia, Mar 24, 2013 IP