1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making Jobs Website with Joomla

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by ippomak617, Feb 2, 2011.

I am using Joomla for my Jobs Website and I would like to know if anyone here have also done it using Joomla. I want to have any suggestions about it on what components, modules and plugins you are using.

For me, most of my components are non-commercial and a few are commercial ones.
    It's just a website with the functions of posting job vacancies for free and job seekers would also post their resumes/cv and apply for the job they want.

What about yours?

ippomak617, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  2. herraldjert

herraldjert Member

Best Answers:
    i happen developt its for my friends, just used Jobs Plazza package from templateplazza

herraldjert, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  3. ippomak617

ippomak617 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello.. Is Job Plaza also non-commercial? or commercial?

ippomak617, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  4. G2K

G2K Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try any of cck like components like sobipro, jreviews, k2, etc depending on your needs. I wouldnt try to do it within the core tho, not flexible enough.

G2K, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  5. Spartan480

Spartan480 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can use Rsforms as well, with a little html knowledge il allows you to upload files likes cv's as well... If you can give an example website that your trying to make then maybe we can offer more insite

Spartan480, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  6. andromega

andromega Peon

Best Answers:
    just download a free joomla directory component; no need for that template cos it wont look the same on your site unless you also purchase their additional extensions that they have used with that template

andromega, Nov 26, 2013 IP