1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making easy money with article writing! I make $400 a day! You can too!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jacquesgroen, Feb 16, 2009.

1. HumanVirus

HumanVirus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats on of the best post I have seen here. The key is to start slow and then grow big. +Rep added

HumanVirus, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  2. chpshah

chpshah Banned

Best Answers:
    this is really great help from you. thankx you very much.

chpshah, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  3. .edu-linkbuilder

.edu-linkbuilder Banned

Best Answers:
    but i takes too much time ,and it is long process in that time you can earn more than 20$ instead of 1$
    any way thank for sharing you idea ...

.edu-linkbuilder, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  4. shadow_of__soul

shadow_of__soul Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

it's a good idea, can bring a lot of revenue and can be applied in other fields (like programming, design, etc..) the problem with this it's get a trustworthy person who work for this price and dont fail you with the job, that it's what take time and maybe you lost money in the process :D

Regards,
    Shadow.

shadow_of__soul, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  5. geoiss2004

geoiss2004 Guest

Best Answers:
    as much of a basic grasp of business you appear to have, earning $1 profit is not going to get you $400 a day. for a start, you need to write as many articles yourself as you can, and this should be your primary source. secondly, you will need to spend a few months building up these relationships with buyers and sellers in order to achieve anything like the success you state.

geoiss2004, Feb 17, 2009 IP
    tankard likes this.
  6. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like it as a concept, but now consider this. I take up the articles and outsource them to whom? Who will wanna write stuff for 4$? Can't hear you? Yeah, right, non-English speakers! In the end my buyer posts a negative feedback because he "not can reads a article because of not good English langwidge". Where it all ends? Me signing up for a new e-lancer account :D lol

Oh, I don't know, I don't know. I think matt5409 has a very good point here. You both get reps still I'm not converted by this method. It's only a good Tuesday morning laugh :D

tankard, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  7. geoiss2004

geoiss2004 Guest

Best Answers:
    i agree. and i like that you raised the point of non-english writers with poor english skills. there is too much of this, and i dont like the idea of it being pedalled for a few dollars.

all in all it's a BAD idea!

8. neershar

neershar Peon

Best Answers:
    gud trick.....i m surely gonna try this

neershar, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  9. dc0ded

dc0ded Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing the information mate. I really appreciate it. :) rep added.

dc0ded, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  10. SiLvER

SiLvER Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gave you rep for sharing this to the public but I should blame you because this will become saturated pretty soon, but who cares, competition is fun ;)

Van Silver.

SiLvER, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  11. suman817

suman817 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanx a lot for such idea man! You’ve got the + REP :cool:. Definitely I will give a try. Seems like it may work. At first I’ll start writing myself. If it turns into a positive way, I will be looking for hire writers.

suman817, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  12. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, self promotion. So? If I have the best solution (and I do!) I have a duty to make you all aware of it.

The quality is perfectly adequate for what the OP describes, and is just one of a number of ways you can try this trick without stumping up a fortune in article writing costs

For example, you could find sites that have 'died', and use the 'way back machine' to go 'borrow' their content. While still technically 'stealing', you most likely won't have any dupe content issues.

There are, of course, a gazillion other ways that don't involve paying out for someone 'you know who you are dealing with' to 'reinvent the wheel'. It just requires a little thought.

You pay $4 for an article nowadays, you must have money to burn.

contentboss, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  13. geoiss2004

geoiss2004 Guest

Best Answers:
    to be honest i don't agree with your methods either - what you're proposing tantamounts to artificial intelligence, which i am sure can be put to better use than article re-writing.

please, people, write your own articles and do what you will with them.

14. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, sounds like you are from another planet. People pay me from $30 upwards for good quality tech articles and there are folks on DP that charge $100 for business/finance articles. Do our clients have money to burn? No, they just know the difference between unique English content and PLR crap that will start multiply on spam sites like rabbits in the spring as soon as it gets released.

If anyone thinks that he/she can obtain good content for anything less than $10 per article, that person must be *#$&! :p (no offence though... I'm not mentioning anyone in particular)

tankard, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  15. jacquesgroen

jacquesgroen Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL at all the peeps backing me up on this one. Sorry Contentboss. Out numbered and out voted.

If you didnt like it then why comment? I dont see you actually contributing to this forum in any way?

jacquesgroen, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  16. geoiss2004

geoiss2004 Guest

Best Answers:
    to be honest i have a feeling that most people on here are lacking experience and willing to experiment with any profitising ideas suggested

17. newsniche

newsniche Peon

Best Answers:
    A good idea but you would have to take into consideration the time taken to manage this but it could be quite profitable if you keep your wits about you and keep a high turnover.

You could also do the same thing but seek your customers offline or through your own webiste where you would be able to charge more and therefore have a greater profit.

Not too long ago a spoke to an SEO guy who charged a customer $50 per article then outsourced the actual work for $5-10 an article.

As for ContentBoss although he does seem to be appearing in nearly every thread I read he is providing relevant replies to posts.

newsniche, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  18. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I didn't realize a poll was in action :) Although I am incredibly impressed that you've managed to find a single article author who thinks automated solutions to article writing are 'a bad thing' :) :) :)

Jokes, aside, who said I didn't like the idea? I'm just making a comment - that you don't need to pay big bucks for the content you are going to sell on. I.E. it can be more profitable. if you don't think that's a useful comment, then sorry, there's no pleasing you...

re the other poster, sorry for ruffling your feathers, I'm sure you do make an excellent living from creating thousand dollar technical reports. That's not what the OP is suggesting, however, and if you read his idea, you'll see he's indicating a technique to arbitrage short, cheap articles. And my suggestion is therefore valid. As is the suggestion that you can grab the content in any one of a zillion ways too, without paying for it.

All I'm saying is that everything else being equal, the less you pay for your content, the more you'll make

By the way, your comment 'I don't see you contributing to the forum in any way' is good, coming from a grunt with 35 posts. If I wasn't such an even tempered guy, I'd tell ya where to stick it, newbie :)

contentboss, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  19. xceedbd

xceedbd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    thanks u for sharing ur idea DP member. i will try this process. Its great IDEA

xceedbd, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  20. elenojo

elenojo Peon

Best Answers:
    But I want to write the articles myself, (I enjoy writing, you know), do I also fit in? How do I go about it? You want me to write for you, or anybody else?
    The rates you mention would be just fine. How about that?

elenojo, Feb 17, 2009 IP