1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making a CRM website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by IanT, Mar 18, 2016.

Okay I am my goal is to make a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) website catered towards a specific niche. I paid subscribers to be able to gain access to premium content, but the most important would be access to marketing email templates that can be updated, and either exported or sent from within the site using an external email client (or internal one)...

What are my options in creating this?

I am looking for something similar to the Eedge system that is offered by Keller Williams Realty for their agents.

IanT, Mar 18, 2016 IP
  2. dineshseo5

dineshseo5 Member

Best Answers:
    Take Competitors analyze

dineshseo5, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  3. Jamil Sharif

Jamil Sharif Banned

Best Answers:
    You can have a look at you competitors website. As this will help you to better understand the things helpful for an effective CRM (Customer Relationship Management).

Jamil Sharif, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  4. RamanNaimat

RamanNaimat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I feel the best way that can help you to choose the best option for creating a CRM software is by having a thorough research of your competitors website with the help of which you can get to know about the things that are helpful for you.

RamanNaimat, Jun 5, 2017 IP