1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making $5000 a Day with Clickbank - Is it Possible?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Chris Munch, Sep 30, 2010.

1. m4m3

m4m3 Peon

Best Answers:
    $5000 a day?
    if you a vendor.. simply use jv ...

sorry.. i am noobs.. :D

m4m3, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  2. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When you say $5,000 a day, I am assuming you mean "Profit". $5,000 profit a day consistently would probably be somewhere in the ball-park of what some of the top 25 vendors in all of Clickbank can make. I think Some make more but the key word is "consistently"...

Many responses I read talk about JV's as the way, but you can't JV every day. I find my list gets more responsive when you give them valuable information on a schedule, with a "soft sell" approach. Blasting Ad's every few days kills your trust and ultimately the value of your list.

$5,000 a day is "TOP MARGIN" .

I read statistics that say: if you make $250,000 a year, you are in the top 1% of earners in the USA. The goal is possible to obtain, but a proper strategy and budget need to be in place.

floodrod, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  3. bizjam55

bizjam55 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    very interesting post. sounds like it's possible through massive list and
    JV's with all the big guys.

thanks for the info....

bizjam55, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  4. LynxMarketing

LynxMarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    That sounds great in theory, but I can only imagine the amount of hard effort that is going to have to go into that in order to reach that figure consistently.

LynxMarketing, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  5. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Attainable dreams, dreams, dreams.. :^)

evelinawilliams007, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  6. Chris Munch

Chris Munch Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually made a full time income by promoting free products/offers that paid a $1 commission once when I started to learn PPC (only issue was it was hard to find legit consumer friendly offers, which made it hard to build my income higher with that). So you don't need high paying products to make a profit in PPC, you just need to be able to keep your costs lower than the traffic.

If it is a niche where products are cheap, then clicks will be cheaper too. With expensive products the cost of PPC traffic will be much higher. So the cost of the product is sometimes not that relevant, it is about getting the conversions, margins and working out ways to generate additional revenue from your traffic to get a competitive advantage so you can outspend your competitors.

You are right though that it is often typically easier to maintain positive margins with more expensive products, but its not always the case.

Chris Munch, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  7. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^^^
    Seriously ? But for now your income gone cause google banned 1 form submits, right ?

Plus you can't get good QS promoting Michael Jackson submit, it should somehow related to him for example. So no cheap clicks.

I simply wonder why sell ebook in sig and not continue your $1/lead promotion ....

DPParadise, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  8. Chris Munch

Chris Munch Peon

Best Answers:
    Spot on. This is true, Google bans those sort of one page submit forms. So you don't create thin one page submit pages. Google hates that. You need to be more imaginative. Pushing to an informative page which gives useful information, but also clearly directs users to aff. offers and also includes a mailing list signup is one way to do it. Also avoid the dirty offers you get on most CPA networks and hunt out the legit ones.

There are plenty of ways to add value as an affiliate and that is what Google is looking for. If you do that and avoid dodgy offers Google will be happy to keep you as an advertiser.

Exactly, so you bid on targeted traffic and match the offer exactly. A Michael Jackson offer would not work to well in my opinion as it attracts a person in the wrong frame of mind. I go for attracting people who are specifically looking for the offer or something like it. If someone searches for 'Free Dog Stuff' for example, then you present them with a page that exactly matches that query.

I stopped doing PPC in large volume because it was time intensive and can get stressful when you have big advertising budgets - you just can't forget about it. I was doing well with natural traffic and as a lifestyle choice I focus on that, although I still run some targeted and safe PPC campaigns. Also I much prefer producing content driven websites, which was another reason I do less PPC these days.

If I get seriously back into PPC it would be via a partner on revshare and be promoting my own products and ecommerce stores..

Also I don't sell an eBook in my sig. It is free. At the moment I don't sell anything on that website. Just in the market research stage with that site at the moment, trying to learn what my target audience would like to learn about the most - although it will also just be an outlet for areas of business I have a passion for and an urge to write about. I've learned a lot running my own business and have a desire to share what I have learned. So that's why I have started that site - I have a lot of ideas to share, and if it takes off then I'm sure I'll be able to make money from it.

I've also got a bunch of wordpress plugins developed for my own sites, so Munchweb.com will be where I will post those for free (as well as including them on the official WP site).

Hope that answers you question.

Chris Munch, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  9. digitaldownload

digitaldownload Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not claiming to know much of anything. I am strictly talking about what makes sense with regards to internet marketing. I have not started with clickbank yet, but I am doing research regarding clickbank. What I am trying to do is find out who is making money on clickbank and how much they are making, so I can duplicate their methods. The thing that I notice, however, is that most individuals ask questions about HOW DO I MAKE 10bucks/month on these boards. I wanted to get the conversation flowing so people with real experience who make real cash can share their 2 cents.

Individuals that talk about what it takes to make 1 or 2 grand a month don't interest me because if you want to make that kind of money just go get a real job, it will come with benefits and consistency.

digitaldownload, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  10. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I rarely pass by here anymore, and when I do it's just for a quick fix to see what's up with CB and follow the careers of some old acquaintances.

But your post is so disturbingly full of excrement I feel compelled to respond, if only to lay out a few facts for those who are trying to get a handle on what works and what doesn't.

I know you want to push s e l f g r o w t h . com ever so subtly, but laying out nonsense is not the way to do it.

You know just enough to be dangerous. While the principle you laid out above is true in ONE circumstance, you completely disregard the core motivation behind using PPC for purposes of achieving a given ROI, CPA(O) or A/S, which is to make money.

Hate to break it to ya buddy, but people do this successfully everyday. Even in extremely challenging verticals.

The one common denominator that dictates success is scalability. Regardless of what model works best for your business, without the ability to scale you are doomed to stagnate and die.

But let's assume now that you just want to use PPC for branding purposes.

That's where some of the money is, and it certainly cannot be ignored if you want to balance out the costs of all your channels, but it is usually responsible for a smaller percentage of overall traffic (and conversions) when compared to direct traffic for brands. And the direct traffic is built up via branding campaigns (like those one might use PPC for ;-)

Tip: You can double dip on search in both Google and Microhoo by sending traffic to your brand domain AND a twitter / facebook domain dedicated to the brand. Just don't push schlock - you will get slapped.

Of course you want to get in front of eager buyers, this is true for all advertising techniques save RON media buys. But counting on social media for your future will no doubt deliver much disappointment.

We know the social media space is in flux, but today social media only excels at brand awareness, customer outreach and buzz. You can draw no direct correlation between what you do in social and the profitability of your business. It has to be taken as just one more avenue (an important one to be sure) for traffic generation and brand building.

But just 'cause you tweet and have a facebook page doesn't mean John Q Customer will have confidence in your brand. You need to be on every virtual street corner he turns. You do this through PPC, display ads, video targeting, etc... And importantly, you have to tag onto your esteemed competition; where they are is where you want to be - why do you think they build shopping malls.

Unless someone has a real passion about being a restauranteur, barrista or yogi. Life is too short to ignore your passion, and if opening a coffee shop is your thing, more power to you.

Maybe you want to scale your coffee shop in to an uber-ray-crock franchise model, or maybe you just like have that one little location that makes you feel warm and happy. Either way, good for you.

Cheers all :)

rikat, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  11. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    Ca-ching.

[​IMG]

Yeah $5k+ days are possible. Even on a weekend.. Halloween weekend at that..

^That pics for inspiration. I know it helped me when I was a newbie and I started seeing account shots from others.
    If you're a hater about to flame me for shitz, don't even bother :)

PHAZ, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  12. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    But it's yours someone else made up ?

DPParadise, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  13. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's some more inspiration, master accounts rock :) We should get those that bank well to post some real scenarios/screenies. We know who the bigger guys are and who would/woudln't fake their screenies. I agree the inspiration can be infectious, just be realistic with your goals and realize it's hard to do this with consistency day to day.

[​IMG]

Here's some more from my past, though these are also with lot's of prep/pre-launch so it's always in spikes:

[​IMG]

Back when the theme was still blue

[​IMG]

NCMedia, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  14. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok...I'll play too.

Here are just a few. I have to agree Norb, Master accounts rock.

[​IMG]

Here's some YTD on a couple of my affiliate accounts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

domainiac, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  15. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Here's two of my affiliate accounts -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've closed three accounts recently.

I'm close to $150K, earned in the past 3 years with Clickbank. Not sure how much of this money I've got left I guess close to $40K. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
    evelinawilliams007, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  16. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    Hey don't blow it all and try to make some form of business to write majority off!

DPParadise, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  17. Chris Munch

Chris Munch Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't really consider PPC as a strong way to build a brand. Building a brand requires an excellent product to start with so that people want to come back, and the most powerful branding is by word of mouth which occurs as the result of having an awesome product to start with.

The examples of heavy PPC driven branding are few and far between compared to other forms of advertising and natural exposure that causes true branding.

Chris Munch, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  18. Darkeralice

Darkeralice Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok .. Ill play along..
    [​IMG]
    The numbers mean jack sh$& .
    reason . Net profit is what counts.

Darkeralice, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  19. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    Darkeralice, what was yours net ?

DPParadise, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  20. Darkeralice

Darkeralice Peon

Best Answers:
    That is beyond what i would like to share...
    sorry

Darkeralice, Nov 10, 2010 IP