1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making $5000 a Day with Clickbank - Is it Possible?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Chris Munch, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Chris Munch

Chris Munch Peon

Best Answers:
    As a minimum you need:
    - an email sign up form (use a program like Aweber)
    - targeted traffic such as paid PPC (e.g adwords) or free traffic through SEO, forum promotion, viral marketing etc.

These will help tremendously:
    - Google Website Optimizer (to split test effect of changing headlines or other elements on sign-up rate)
    - A bribe, such as a free eBook to encourage people to sign up

Chris Munch, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  2. elfso

elfso Member

Best Answers:
    you cant make $5k a day in clickbank and no body can believe me

there no product can convert even %10 if your all visitors targeted and comes freom major search engines you will not get sales

only some sale from day to day

also dont bother and waste time of writting articles or use ppc that just a waste

you need to trageted people who really need that product and will not make a sale

also avoid product that with high gravity

elfso, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  3. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed, it's much better to use Mass Article Creator or Articles Submitter, but if you really want to make $5k/day, then you have to submit your website to 800.000 sites daily for 31 days.

bl4ckmaN^, Oct 14, 2010 IP
    DPParadise likes this.
  4. elfso

elfso Member

Best Answers:
    damn right smart a**

mass article for other good affiliate programs better than clickbank

but 800.000 for anything:cool:

elfso, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  5. Joe Hansens

Joe Hansens Guest

Best Answers:
    Converting 1/1000 is much for realistic for what you are talking about. so

I drive about 5000 unique targeted visitors (fresh off google) and usually make 5 money conversions per day.

If your traffic is lower quality, aka not straight off google, then you could be looking at converting 1/10000 which isn't any fun.

Joe Hansens, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  6. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^ Wow dude what do you promote? 1:1000? Really? You get 5000 uniques a day?

We gotta talk! If you can seriously get 5000 uniques a day (targeted), I'll make you wayyyyyy more than 5 sales I guarantee it. 1:20 is VERY realistic actually just depends what/how you promote. Both my product and a good dozen guys here have products that do in fact give you 1:20 or better.

NCMedia, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  7. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought some of products I tried with social (yeah, where people not ready to buy at all + I directlink without presell at all!!!! ) yet was converting on 150 hops or so was bad....but 1:1000 wit 5000 uniques.... maybe you talk about impressions of banners/ppv ?

DPParadise, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  8. galacmaximalac

galacmaximalac Peon

Best Answers:
    Many people here believe in almost in everything they read. Reality check-up is needed daily to most of them. Advertisement can be catchy but 1000 people could be selling the same thing almost identically and making just a few bucks and 1001st person will tweak only one thing and he/she could me making thousands of dollars a day.

galacmaximalac, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  9. galacmaximalac

galacmaximalac Peon

Best Answers:
    We are talking here about just a few individuals who know how to do good what they are doing and they will not let you know how to do it too haha.

galacmaximalac, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  10. dasilvad14

dasilvad14 Member

Best Answers:
    It is, I have been able to pull in over $9,324.02 on one of my good days. My best days range up in the thousands. My secret= my list;)

dasilvad14, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  11. sivaganesh

sivaganesh Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic from Search Engine is becoming difficult now a days :(

sivaganesh, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  12. Griggs117

Griggs117 Active Member

Best Answers:
    5k a day is completely possible, but you really have to devote yourself and find methods that work for you. It takes ingenuity to be an internet marketer, and if you're not creative, you might as well hang up the thought of 5k per day.

Griggs117, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  13. Chris Munch

Chris Munch Peon

Best Answers:
    I completely agree, with the right traffic and the right promotion method you can get very high conversions.

Chris Munch, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  14. Plornt81

Plornt81 Peon

Best Answers:
    It looks funny to me, I have to print it and read it again :/

Plornt81, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  15. devon

devon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think we should focus on how to serve the customer and give the products that solve their problem, finally the products will sell itself.--> Perfect marketing!

devon, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  16. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    5000$ a day is impossible

laxman363, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  17. digitaldownload

digitaldownload Peon

Best Answers:
    Look, everyone is complicating this subject. Most of the people that have written on these boards wonder how it is possible to make 10 bucks/month and ask questions about "is it possible to make blah blah." Well, I bet the people making that money aren't on these stupid boards because they don't need to ask any questions because they know the answers.

And PPC? Give me a break. PPC ONLY WORKS FOR HIGH VALUED PRODUCTS. I will repeat, PPC ONLY WORKS FOR HIGH VALUED PRODUCTS. Translation? Total waste of time. And for those of you making 1, 2, 3, or even 5 grand a month? So what. I make 150k/year as a software engineer and you want that kinda money get a real career and work in a cubical for the next 45 years. It is extremely difficult to nearly impossible making much money with PPC because you are paying so much per click that your ROI ends up being hardly anything. You might as well walk the streets of downtown and hand out flyers to drunk people coming out of night clubs. The only way to use PPC is sell one of those affiliate products that costs people like 300 bucks. Then, after only a few sales you will have some good and solid profits.

As far as making money with clickbank? I will tell ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ONE THING.

ITS ALL ABOUT SEO, COMPREHNDE?

If you can drive enough TARGETED TRAFFIC to your site, the sky is the limit for how much cash you can earn. So people can build all the lists they want. But if you are driving 1,000,000 customers/month to your site and have a 1 percent conversion rate, that is 10,000 sales a month. Just go look at selfgrowth.com and check out there monthly traffic numbers. If you are making 10 bucks/sale that equates to $100,000/month. A 2 percent conversion rate at 10 dollar profit per sale? That is $200,000/month. If you made 20 bucks per sale and had a 2 percent conversion rate? Translations, $400,000/month.

So get off the couch and start becoming an expert in SEO, that is where the cash is. Not just for digital download business's, but for all business's. PULL marketing, where you give people what they want, instead of push marketing (like TV) where you push things on people is thousands of times better than any other method. The times have changed and people who are really smart are utilizing the methods that represent the cutting edge, others still want to put flyers on cars and have girls in miniskirts stand outside nightclubs passing out flyers. You need to go where the people go, and use the methods that work today to be a winner, Gary Vaynerchuck for example is a perfect example of someone who understands all of this. He tweets constantly but has built enough followers and brand equity all he has to do is send one tweet with a promotion and he moves markets. I am building up my twitter follower list and every day new people are subscribing. I am publishing useful content and people like it. Over time, when I have enough facebook fans, twitter followers, SEO, and brand equity, I am definitely looking at the multi million dollar range.

I know a lot of you out there are good and knowledgeable, but let me tell you a little about my background. I have been using the internet, doing software development, and working in business for many many years. There is tremendous opportunity in the FIELD YOU ALL ARE IN to make it big time. If you can't see that you are blind. Everyone has an opportunity today to make it big. Try doing that with a restaurant or coffee shop or yoga studio, you will probably have a heart attack along the way.

And remember, it isn't about working hard, it is about working smart. There are 6 mexicans down the street that clean toilets and sweep floors for 100+ hours/week at 4 jobs. But guess how much overall cash they make?

And, all of this isn't even counting the tax deductions I have been getting for my business. Talk about saving you a hell of a lot of cash.

Anyways, just my two cents.

Buenas suerte para nosotros!

digitaldownload, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  18. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Get the f. out of here you douche bag.

Double douche bag.

evelinawilliams007, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  19. DidierE

DidierE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digitaldownload, it's funny you posted that when just a few days ago you started your own thread titled "What kind of sales numbers monthly income are others seeing from CB?"

By writing this you just made it clear that you are a total newbie. So please stop acting like you know it all and give honest, solid advice instead of always sharing those fantasy numbers. Your posts annoy me because you are acting like an expert when clearly you are not.

Sorry for the rant but someone had to say it ;)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
    DidierE, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  20. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why are you angry with him. He gave such a good post.

laxman363, Oct 24, 2010 IP