1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making $50 a month with Google Adsense!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by michaelpowers, Nov 29, 2009.

1. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I make way more than 50$/month with Adsense. But I really appreciate the honesty of this thread in this forum where many people are putting up fake and unbelievable earnings to serve their myriad purposes.

lightless, Dec 1, 2009 IP
  2. michaelpowers

michaelpowers Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Lightless. Thanks for the rep.

I think it is good to be honest and tell the truth. There is no point in putting up fake info just to get people excited about the potential they can earn with Adsense. I don't see the point in that because its unrealistic and that person doesn't know what they are talking about because they never achieved that level of success.

Thanks to everyone else whose commented on this thread as well and put in their 2 bits of information. It's appreciated!

michaelpowers, Dec 1, 2009 IP
  3. abdulrehman940

abdulrehman940 Active Member

Best Answers:
    conrgatz man

abdulrehman940, Dec 1, 2009 IP
  4. zoneweb

zoneweb Peon

Best Answers:
    That's easy for you to say.

zoneweb, Dec 1, 2009 IP
  5. michaelpowers

michaelpowers Peon

Best Answers:
    How so? Can you please explain?

Thanks!

michaelpowers, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  6. swarnaw

swarnaw Peon

Best Answers:
    i make November $49.55. using adsense.

swarnaw, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  7. nick2007

nick2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but a goal to make 50 bucks with adsense, is the cheap goal. Please, don't tell me you can become a richer with that google crap.

nick2007, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  8. affiliatenewbie

affiliatenewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it true or just wish? If so could you tell me whether it is from niche mini or fullfledged blogs?

affiliatenewbie, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  9. eauncarter

eauncarter Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great Inspiration again...I am too right now in the struggling stage..You gave me another inspirtation for not losing hope..

eauncarter, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  10. michaelpowers

michaelpowers Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad to hear I was able to inspire you to keep at it! Don't give up!

My goal is not to make $50 a month with Adsense. My goals are much much higher then that. My point was that I make a small initial goal that is achievable and then once that goal is reached I make a new goal that is higher and still achievable. That way I keep on working my way up. You can't start off with the goal to make a $1 millions in a year because that is just unrealistic. You need to make tangible goals that can be reached.

michaelpowers, Dec 3, 2009 IP
    Ian likes this.
  11. benkemyre

benkemyre Peon

Best Answers:
    It´s always nice to reach goals. Now youre set and know how to work it.
    If youre going for making more out of adsense, you have to do some research about what subjects are giving you traffic of highconverting visitors.
    Go for areas of high competition, thats where you have the highest cpc, then lots of content will give you longtail effects

benkemyre, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  12. spunkz

spunkz Member

Best Answers:
    Ha, I was reading this thread thinking "Wow I wish I made $50/ month from adsense" and then I checked my stats, I already do ;d

spunkz, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  13. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great post. While $50 isn't earth shattering to many, one thing to realize is to take a long look at the things you've done and that have worked well for you, and put them into effect on your next site. What you'll find is that the time it takes for you to reach your next goal will become a bit shorter, and you'll soon see your next site also succeed. When you look in and see good numbers from several sites, .50 to .75 here and there adds up very quickly at the end of each day and soon become even bigger.

Or just simply expand on the site you're already working on. Keep adding new categories that relate to the topic of your site. The more useful your site is, the more traffic you'll have. And the more traffic you have, the more money you'll obviously make.

One key thing to mention to many of you reading this is that the quality of your site is so critical. So many people make garbage sites that end up making pennies per click because you're sending bad leads to those businesses. People think the higher the niche, the more money you make, and that's not always true. Businesses pay a higher amount to publishers who send them good leads (ie: people click and then buy something), and not as much to those who send them people who don't purchase anything. As a matter of fact, if they figure out where their money is going to waste they may even block you completely.

I used to have a bunch of crappy sites years ago that did O.K., but when I took the time to really put a good one together, I was just really pleased with how much it began to make. As soon as I saw this, I revamped the others and also have had great results. Just make your site an interesting and informative place that will bring in targeted users who will in turn convert when they click. You also need to be knowledgable and passionate about what you're writing about as well. It sounds like michaelpowers is working hard and cares about what he's doing - and those are the types of people who always succeed in the end :cool:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
    Ian, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  14. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    these are great tips.Thanx for sharing

shuvo, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  15. nick2007

nick2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's the best post in this useless thread.

nick2007, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  16. Hunne

Hunne Guest

Best Answers:
    I am making more than $50 a day just with adsense. lol. Good job though and keep up the hard work. Took me a few years to get to this point too. :)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
    Hunne, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  17. michaelpowers

michaelpowers Peon

Best Answers:
    Great reply. I totally agree with your points. Keep up the great work.

Haha - nice. Good work! Now its time to make a new goal of $100/month. Or even more.

Your welcome!

If you don't have anything useful to add to this thread then why say anything? If it is a useless thread then don't bother commenting and wasting your time.

Yup - it is a bit difficult. But once you get there you see that it is easier to get to the next point with less work because you know how to create successful websites.

michaelpowers, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  18. akdiver

akdiver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am suprised you are only making $50/month. I checked out your blog and your content was exceptional. I am very impressed usually sig links lead to rubbish here on DP.

akdiver, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  19. Gerinja

Gerinja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Inspirational words. I am probably on the same boat you are my friend..

Gerinja, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  20. michaelpowers

michaelpowers Peon

Best Answers:
    Problem with my blog is that I don't update it as often as I should be. I've only update it a couple times a month right now because I am so busy. If I had time to optimize it and advertise it more it would make a lot more money. When I get a chance I'll be working a lot harder on my blog.

Thanks. Probably. Keep at it and I am sure we will both become more successful!

michaelpowers, Dec 21, 2009 IP