1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making 1k+ euros a day with adsense. Any risk that I will not get paid ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Rremi, Dec 16, 2014.

1. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    so did you receive your payement ?? hope you did

000karim, Dec 30, 2014 IP
  2. Page3

Page3 Member

Best Answers:
    I just read through this whole topic, and I am wondering too... did you receive your payment? I noticed you never left a link to the site, like one of the posters above me, if totally legit, I'd love to see it and learn from it :)

Page3, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  3. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You haven't read the whole thread ;)

If you did, you would have found his post where he mentioned that he was worried only about his December earnings which will be paid out on January 21st. Why would he share his URL, give away his niche and open himself to competition? That would be stupid!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
    peepin2me, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  4. Page3

Page3 Member

Best Answers:
    Oh I see. Thanks for that info. Sorry, I just got an adsense account, and I'm not familiar yet with when the payouts are. Since I don't make enough yet to get paid, I haven't really taken the time to read about it :)

Page3, Jan 7, 2015 IP
    peepin2me likes this.
  5. ism33ail

ism33ail Member

Best Answers:
    hi Rremi Try to invest more on seo if you invest the 2k on seo will be great and the traffic will be more targeted try SEO man :)

ism33ail, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  6. Ted Reka

Ted Reka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will not get banned. As long as you follow the TOS you are good to go. Trust me.

Ted Reka, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  7. Lannister10

Lannister10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I bet your site is good and you are earning really good but Getting traffic from one (facebook) source might be risky. Are you getting any visits from organic traffic?

Lannister10, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  8. MahendraKumar4

MahendraKumar4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can make more in One day and its Google also like but You must show traffic also, If you have not Good Traffic and your earning Higher ammount then Google will take action against you so keep mind it. Organice traffic must need for make more money.

MahendraKumar4, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  9. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not to bring back a 7 month old thread. But let me bring some reality here to the mostly diluted theory that 'you will be fine if you do nothing wrong'. That is absolutely inaccurate. Google AdSense, AdX, and Bid Manager is a multi-billion dollar ponzi scheme used to fund google's cash flow problems in other areas of their business.

How many of you have seen high than usual deductions for 'invalid activity' in May and June? I've asked several dozen people and some have used google for years with out deductions and have experienced deductions as high as 6x (times) the usual deductions seen in the months prior. Thats not a coincidence that almost everyone asked has experienced this, and it happens at the beginning of one of the lowest grossing qtrs of the year.

So no - the idea of using google + doing nothing wrong = safety, is not in any way accurate.

if you have lost money from google in any way contact me, I'm looking for more evidentiary information while investigating the malpractices which are occurring at Google.

wrekoniz3, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  10. Commoner

Commoner Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi Rremi,

Sincerely wishing you all the best.

Hey Peeps, it's possible to achieve such a sum and the education niche is really lucrative and high paying.. Don't jump in blindly as others had made it. Just stick to your expertise and everything will flow naturally.

Commoner, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  11. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there, you received payment?

crick3t, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  12. rassen

rassen Member

Best Answers:
    CTR = 10 is too damn high

rassen, Jul 27, 2015 IP