1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making 1k+ euros a day with adsense. Any risk that I will not get paid ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Rremi, Dec 16, 2014.

Okay so I will explain my situation fast. I own a site which has good CPC in Adsense (1$) and good CTR of 10% which makes it a site with 100$+ RPM. I have not ranked the site on google but instead I drive traffic from Facebook fan pages. I get daily 10-15k traffic and averages 800-1200$ a day. I have already got two payments from adsense with 300$ and 400$ but this month I started to get more traffic which resulted in making alot more money. All the traffic comes from Facebook. Now the question is: Can adsense not pay me next month on payment date where I could have made 15k+ ? My site has high quality professional written content and only one adsense Ad where all the revenue comes from and I have not violated any of their TOS. I am being stressful cause I have heard that adsense can ban you right before the payment date and I dont know if I am just being paranoiac or I should not worry about this. Any reply would be appreciated.

Rremi, Dec 16, 2014 IP
  2. Gh0sts

Gh0sts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am sorry to tell you this, but before AdSense pays out the earnings they check if everythin is legit so this is the reason why a lot of accounts get banned right before payout.
    I can tell you by 99% that your account will be banned.

I had a website with an RPM of 20$ same CTR.
    Banned with an amount of 17k :)

Gh0sts, Dec 16, 2014 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    On what grounds?

Without seeing the site it all sounds good. Good content, conservative use of adsense, a (brief) history of being paid (and, I'm sure, audited)

It sounds to me like he's the kind of publisher advertisers would be happy to have their ads on.

sarahk, Dec 16, 2014 IP
    Lannister10 likes this.
  4. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This guy is right on. Adsense double checks on this and they are very stringent here. I had an account long ago that this happened to. If they detect anything, even if it's not your fault, they'll outright ban you or will deduct the true amount. Diversify your traffic, use Adwords, do something to offset the fact that you are getting a ton of traffic from 1 source only. If you can do that, you'll be ok, otherwise, keep your fingers crossed. Adsense is brutal when it comes to this type of thing.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 16, 2014 IP
  5. b0ssco

b0ssco Active Member

Best Answers:
    if all the traffic comes from facebook . be affraid man . google doesnt like all traffc from socials , try some seo or something mix it

b0ssco, Dec 16, 2014 IP
    sirjorgeofculver likes this.
  6. Rremi

Rremi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You guys have scared me a lot :0 I have already invested more than 2k on the site and if I dont get paid I will lose a lot

I do have to mention that all the clicks are valid and november finalized balance is higher than estimated which means that I got added more clicks that were miscorrectly considered invalid.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    Rremi, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's a bit overdramatic. In the event that adsense do pull the plug - this month or sometime in the future - all you lose is a months income. You just get a different advertising programme in place and start earning again.

sarahk, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  8. abraxas

abraxas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do agree with both post from sarahk.

@Rremi, all sounds good from what you said, so there is no real reason to be scared.
    Also depending on your niche, you can always earn revenue through affiliate programmes (which are likely to bring more earnings) or other types of ads. ...Or simply combine adsense with your affiliates, what I do and believe is the best option.
    Still diversifying your traffic is a good idea, but do not use Adwords for this as it could be taken as arbitrage, especially considering your adsense stats! If this happens than you will really have a reason to be afraid of getting banned!

abraxas, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  9. yaseen889

yaseen889 Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry dude,
    I am almost 100% sure you are safe if what you mentioned is absolutely what you did.

There are many people who use adsense and make 5 digit earnings daily..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    yaseen889, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  10. Gh0sts

Gh0sts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many people who make 5 digit earnings, but there are much more people who get banned with a 5 digit balance :)

Gh0sts, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  11. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As long as you are running everything above board then I don't believe you should be worried about them banning you and keeping your money. Have you thought about using more than one network? Media.net might be a good fit as it works similar to Adsense.

Dean_Saliba, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  12. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    The question you should ask is how to prevent the ban. I assume the traffic you get is legit and you have no invalod clicks (if so then yes) if not: check every damn corner on that website, every picture, every article . You can check if your content is duplicate or not. If you find it 10% duplicated then delete the shit out of it, remove every other cpm network you have (temporaly) add a privacy policy page and contact us page. Spend 2 hours reading CAREFULLY their stupod tos. And hope you wont be banned.

000karim, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  13. Muhammad Alam

Muhammad Alam Member

Best Answers:
    @Rremi , First of All you should review your site compliance with the following.
    1. Privacy Policy , Disclaimer , Terms of Use and Contact us
    2. Copyright content including text and images.
    3. Try attracting traffic from google.com ( if you are unable to do so contact me )
    4. Try decreasing your CTR <10% ( replace small ads with your current )

If you like more just give me your URL we can check it out.

Muhammad Alam, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  14. Rremi

Rremi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have had my privacy policy page, contact us and about us since the site launched. I am spending around 200 euros daily to get that traffic. The niche is about online universities and colleges and ads are very related maybe thats the reason for high ctr cause I always get ads of various universities and maybe the visitors are really interested in checking them out. My content is 100% original and professionaly written, however I have already seen a few very amateur very poor and bad pages copying my articles. Should I DMCA them? Do they risk me or they simply risk themselves?

Rremi, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  15. Equatorial

Equatorial Active Member

Best Answers:
    Out of curiousity, have you analyzed their browsing behavior on your site? As in, the average length of time spent on your site and pages browsed? A leap from $400 to $15,000 within a single month is very rare, so you can naturally expect some attention from Google, and bot-like behaviors from the referral traffic could jeopardize your account.

Equatorial, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  16. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'll see even more that copy your site since you give details about your niche.

You may contact adsense and ask them if you placed ads well or some related questions, upon their visit to your site they will tell you if anything else is wrong. I did this couple months ago and they recommend me to put a proper distance between my navigation and a google ads and also they recommend me use bigger ads, I used 300x250, and that's it, ready to go, no fear no nothing after that.

Webcenter, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  17. yaseen889

yaseen889 Member

Best Answers:
    don't worry dude.
    Most of these people giving you very very wrong information.
    If you didn't mislead the users to click the ads nor encouraged them to do so, no reason to be banned.
    If your content is original then its better to DCMA the content, however google is more wiser than any junky out their who tries to steal your content. No doubt you are not in danger just don't do any thing suspicious. Let every thing go as it used to be..

I think i have more experience with what you asked, more than any other person commented on this topic so far..
    When you get your payment please post here so that these people must know google doesn't ban any account without valid reason.

yaseen889, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  18. Rremi

Rremi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the motivation :)

Rremi, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  19. yaseen889

yaseen889 Member

Best Answers:
    Curiosity's killing me, because i really want to know on what web page its possible to make 100$ rpm.
    If you feel comfortable sharing your webpage with me, i would love to see what type of article can get 15-20% CTR with only one banner.
    I already have many websites but none ever crossed 10$ rpm. I want to learn from it.

yaseen889, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  20. Rremi

Rremi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its a very simple site with one single medium rectangle optimized for mobile. Since 80% of my traffic is from Facebook mobile users and probably thats the reason for high ctr.

Rremi, Dec 18, 2014 IP