1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Makeup videos and Amazon affiliate store - Hot niche - 100% Automated

Discussion in 'Sites' started by starlightmg, Jul 11, 2016.

I am selling this beautiful site with all the social media accounts (FB and Instagram). The website is fully automated incl. Social media. I have actively growing Instagram profile. Makeup is an evergreen niche!

The website is of high quality and for serious buyers only.

Why are you selling this site?
    Need money

How is it monetized?
    Adsense, Amazon, Fiverr influencer gig. I had some small Adsense and Amazon earnings. The website is relatively new. I started taking care of it 2 weeks ago.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Instagram and Facebook

How much time does this site take to run?
    1-2 hours per week to upload new products. Social media marketing takes NO TIME AT ALL. Posting pictures, commenting, following - is all done by plugin.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    I pay $14/month for social media marketing plugin. It does good job for me.
    I also believe you need to write 2-3 blogs per week in order to get more traffic.

Important: It will not go for less than 500 USD. I know it's value. If I don't sell it now, I will wait 3-5 months and sell it triple the price. I only sell now, cuz I need money.

starlightmg, Jul 11, 2016 IP