1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make your own navtive mobile app for free

Discussion in 'General Business' started by madebyApp, Sep 24, 2016.

Hi

Im reaching out since I build an app that allows you to make your own app on your iPhone and become an apppreneur. Im looking for the first customers, and already I have little less than 10 apps on my platform. One of them is Too Good To Go (TGTG). Last week TGTG was feature on AJ+ with more than 4 mio views:
    . You can also read more at toogoodtogo dot com.

If you are not in the target group for starting your own business app - do you know how I can find the next 20-30 people?

Thank you so much for reading this! Hope to be hearing from you!

madebyApp, Sep 24, 2016 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    From where can I get more details and guide to work with your App to make native apps.

jaguar34, Sep 24, 2016 IP
  3. Digit7

Digit7 Peon

Best Answers:
    I ask my colleagues at work, I think it will be possible to find somewhere to 5 people.

Digit7, Sep 27, 2016 IP
  4. DigitalSTAR244

DigitalSTAR244 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use Android studio for building apps it can be tricky your tool should come in great for novice who need a quick app I haven't looked into the building of iOS as much as Android but they have a very good market on there App Store.

DigitalSTAR244, Sep 27, 2016 IP