1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make your first cj sale in your first month (how to guide)

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by 1EightT, Jul 30, 2007.

1. kuddus

kuddus Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a beginner in affilate marketing and have been working on to make a prdusct site from cj and linkshare when I ran into this forum. I have read the entire form and the instruction from 1EIGHT but still unsure of how things fit together.

With this tool we promote one vendor/affiliate at a time. Is your main site just a blog with the link to merchant's site. I really can't figure out how to build a site to promtote one affiliate . A little guidance about getting that main site up where trafic can be sent to using your tool will be greatly appreciated

Sorry I guess I am stuck in basic still.

thanks

kuddus, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  2. JoshW

JoshW Peon

Best Answers:
    Ummm, the site says no refunds right on the front. You already downloaded the software. Why would they refund you>?

JoshW, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  3. JoshW

JoshW Peon

Best Answers:
    The main goal with this software is to allow you to promote many vendors and merchants at the same time so you can see what converts best for you. I've been using the software since 2006 when it was in beta testing. It's a solid product by a dedicated team.

JoshW, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  4. usmanhariri

usmanhariri Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing..

usmanhariri, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  5. JoshW

JoshW Peon

Best Answers:
    I make my living off of their software. The least I can do is come here and let some people know lol.

JoshW, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  6. wcb7962

wcb7962 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I read the system requirements for the LPB, I need a VSP. I looked at HostGator, but it's a little pricey for me ($174/month). Any other good ones out there?

wcb7962, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  7. anna14334

anna14334 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey I dont understand. What is this Software about . I am really interested. Any one who really made money using this software. What does LPB , VSP mean. Please post me if possible. How much does it costs to buy this thing. You said to follow signature link , but it is not their.

anna14334, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  8. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not there because they were banned.

jodyq, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  9. SimonHolmes

SimonHolmes Guest

Best Answers:
    The owner of the software has been banned for repeatedly bumping the thread.

The days of making thousands with this software are GONE. Only a few people in the know are making any reasonable cash with this anymore. I speak to people on AIM all the time who are members of this and it is getting harder and harder to fool google with the cloaking methods this software uses. Users for the last year have been using free subdomains from a provider called ods.org but now even that provider is refusing to allow them to build on that domain which means people now have to buy their own domains .infos which get banned in a matter of weeks. The shit really has hit the fan and instead of making the products bullet proof the owner keeps releasing sub standard products which just dont cut it for 90% of the users.

On top of this the support has gone downhill, the owner refuses to reply to PMs on most occassions and simply ignores his members, deletes threads and basically acts like an arse to people with usually sarcastic replies. He spends more time in this thread than he does on the actual forum giving decent reposnes to peoples problems. Idiot. There is no ticketing system all support is done via PM or on the forum. LOL what century do we live in FFS? No ticketing system???????????

The last 3 products the owner has brought out, Link exchange, Blog Cloaker and Landing page builder are full of holes and the owner has not listened to the users of the product when making improvements which is a joke, the only reply is

"This isnt what we designed it for" If it wasn't designed for the users to use as they wish, wat exactly was it designed for?

DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE IF YOU DONT WANT MONTHS OF HEADACHES.

SimonHolmes, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  10. dave_b

dave_b Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi There

i still didnt understand the process from i have check ( and what you have saying ) i will have to use
    the landing page builder to build the landing page them self which is fine . but still how i will get traffic for those Landing page which is the main issue here ......
    i mean few backup links , and few posts still wont bring you enough traffic please correct me if wrong ....

dave_b, Aug 12, 2009 IP