Make your first cj sale in your first month (how to guide)

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by 1EightT, Jul 30, 2007.

1. noxious

noxious Peon

Best Answers:
    hey, can you give me the signup URL when you are unbanned?

i wanted to PM you but you are banned :(. i would also like a spot saved for me if you dont mind!

noxious, Apr 27, 2008 IP
  2. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Go ahead and drop me a pm and i'll get you all of the info you need :)

1EightT, May 9, 2008 IP
  3. tommytx

tommytx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This sounds really interesting.
    I want to read back thru all this stuff and try to digest it.
    But you definitely got my interest peaked.

tommytx, May 10, 2008 IP
  4. sadiegirl

sadiegirl Guest

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a great idea.... if I build 100,000 sites and am making money with them, what happens to the sites if I decide to move on a year or two later? Do you keep the sites or can I take them with me and/or will they work any more or do they die and I have to start all over from scratch after a year of hard work...
    Or am I just stuck there forever.. or loose the usefulness of all my sites...
    And if I can't take my sites is there some assurance the price won't continue to climb higher and higher?
    But I am interested... just a couple of thiings to get my head on straight.. first.

sadiegirl, May 10, 2008 IP
  5. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    The sites are yours not ours. You can install the software on your own server and keep the sites there as long as you wish. You typically aren't going to want to renew the sites after the first year though as it is cost prohibitive in most cases. Clo0ning 10,000 sites can be done ina few hours anyway, so it isn't really much work :)

Not sure what you mean by "is there some assurance the price won't continue to climb higher and higher?"

Price of what?

1EightT, May 11, 2008 IP
  6. tommytx

tommytx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok.. I see these are short term sites.... no problem...

tommytx, May 12, 2008 IP
  7. arie_ds

arie_ds Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read this long thread. Im very interested. Let's see if I can join within these two days.

arie_ds, May 13, 2008 IP
  8. AVS

AVS Peon

Best Answers:
    http://googleadsensea2z.blogspot.com

this article contains more about CJ

AVS, May 13, 2008 IP
  9. arie_ds

arie_ds Peon

Best Answers:
    The Community forum seems down at the moment. I hope this is not due to sort of IP's problems at my side.

arie_ds, May 14, 2008 IP
  10. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm leaving for 7 days vacation so the db was down for backups and maintenance. PM me today if you are interested in starting :)

1EightT, May 14, 2008 IP
  11. sadiegirl

sadiegirl Guest

Best Answers:
    1EightT,

After some research into whether or not I should invest in what sounds like a great idea, I am completely confused...

Para 1 is the original question I asked above a few weeks ago.
    Para 2 is your wonderful answer that I really liked, the pages are mine.
    Para 3 is an excerpt that I received in PM from a member here who also subscribes to your system. This PM was cut and pasted from the SSEC cancell window when you cancel your monthly subscription.

Para1
    Sounds like a great idea.... if I build 100,000 sites and am making money with them, what happens to the sites if I decide to move on a year or two later? Do you keep the sites or can I take them with me and/or will they work any more or do they die and I have to start all over from scratch after a year of hard work...
    Or am I just stuck there forever.. or loose the usefulness of all my sites...

Para 2
    The sites are yours not ours. You can install the software on your own server and keep the sites there as long as you wish. You typically aren't going to want to renew the sites after the first year though as it is cost prohibitive in most cases.

Para 3
    Warning!!! When you close your account, access to this software will be denied and any pages generated by the software will be inaccessible, or will show alternative content. Are you sure you want to close your account?

Now my questions and i am sure a ton of others want to hear how you answer them, as the first question got an answer that was sorta different in the fine print than in the quote.

1. Does it say in the fine print when you sign up that I authorize you to place (alternate content) you advertising on my site when I leave.. So that if I don't totally annihliate my jillion existing pages your ads may show up.

2. How can you say they are not (our sites) but if you can still post alternate content on them then I would say they sure aren't mine either since I have no condtrol over alternate content.

I would like to think that if I spent several months of my life building sites that finally make money, that i am not hogtied to pay you every month for the rest of my life..

Your detailed response would be appreciated... as I may have misunderstood the entire scenario.

Here is the specific quote from your own rules that I would like defined as to exactly what this mean... especially about your placing alternate content.. can you do that even on my server... or is that just a scare tactic to keep me from cancelling.. either way it bothers me a lot.. especially unless that very same content is found in the signup contract telling me that same thing in advance... not after I have invested several thousand dollars in this program...

<quote>
    "any pages generated by the software will be inaccessible, or will show alternative content."
    </quote>

sadiegirl, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  12. zerk

zerk Peon

Best Answers:
    Para 1... The sites are yours. Meaning YOU buy the domains and you have control over the doamins.

Para 2... Arent going to want to renew the websites meaning you will not want to renew your domains with your registrar... godaddy, etc. Not cost effective.

Para 3 and the rest. SSEC REQUIRE the application provided to work... to show up. It's 69 bucks a month. Without it, the sites simply can not show up. So yes, if you begain making money with ssec if you want to keep on making money, you must pay 69 for every month for life. Its a subscription fee not unlike many other tools out there.

zerk, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  13. sadiegirl

sadiegirl Guest

Best Answers:
    Now that is really an interesting point... a website is a domain name....
    Does that mean that a domain name is a full blown website... I know a few designers who charge 7 to 10 k for a website... and 6.95 for a domain name.
    If a site and a domain name were the same I could by very expensive websites for 99 cents...
    Give me a break..
    You know exactly what i was asking and the answer is very clear... you need to start over from scratch... and I agree that as long as you know up front that you will walk away empty handed... then all is well...

Sounds like the websites don't last long enough for you to take them with you anyway... So I think I will pass.... but thanks for the info anyway..

sadiegirl, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  14. zerk

zerk Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't see the sites were the domain name, no where in my post did I say that.

Your sarcasm is unnecessary and you obviously don't know what you are asking because you refuse to listen to the answer. To most of the people who have been in this for more than 6months or so they are making to many thousands to care about a $69 SUBSCRIPTION fee.

zerk, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  15. WharfeValley Systems

WharfeValley Systems Active Member

Best Answers:
    Zerks right, yes you pay the $69/month but is not really much to the $5k+ i am earning from this software every month (and growing)

WharfeValley Systems, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  16. Thumperhartley

Thumperhartley Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been using this software for nearly a year now and making a good steady income from it. The monthly fee is definetly worth it.

Thumperhartley, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  17. HockeyStar

HockeyStar Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I just signed up. I will post my results as I get started and continue.

HockeyStar, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  18. sadiegirl

sadiegirl Guest

Best Answers:
    Please do report your results..... i am very interested in the results of an unbiased user, and watch your back, as most tell me that if you go in with 100 .info domains and still have one unbanned by 90 days.. you should have a cake cutting..
    I have been doing SEC for 10 years and have never had a domain banned... I am very interested in SSEC, but very skeptical as I do not want to buy 100 domains per month to stay ahead of the curve.

If I undestand the responses above, there is no need to worry about leaving the program with a bunch of useful domains, as apparently they won't last long enought to worry about...

<Quote>
    You typically aren't going to want to renew the sites after the first year though as it is cost prohibitive in most cases.
    <quote>

In other words they have already been banned or their value is not worth the 6.95 renewal fee..

Waiting for your unbiased report..

sadiegirl, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  19. ebiz1022

ebiz1022 Peon

Best Answers:
    I was just wondering about your statement, "i am very interested in the results of an unbiased user". Do you think that current users are lying about their results? I am familiar with many of the users who have posted here by reading their postings on the very helpful SSEC forum.

I have been using SSEC for nearly a year now and can say it is the first time ever I have made money online. I have not put the time and money into it that others have, but still am making way over the monthly cost. I hope to ramp up my efforts this year and get into the $100.00/day club.

ebiz1022, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  20. beikepangzi

beikepangzi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm.. it says 1EightT is Banned???

Is the software and stuff he mention legit or scam?

beikepangzi, Jul 10, 2008 IP