1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make your first cj sale in your first month (how to guide)

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by 1EightT, Jul 30, 2007.

This doesn't just apply to cj, but it's a popular network with a proven track record. I've personally been with them for 3+ years and have made tens of thousands of dollars. Here is a little starter guide that describes what I do and why it works.

First you need a cj account and a few active advertisers. I'm not picky about teh programs I apply to, but do have one criteria. They must have products listed. So, we start by pulling up the advertiser list in cj, then we scan down the column looking for every advertiser that has a product catalog. Click the check box next to each of them and click apply. Some will decline you, some will moderate you, and some will accept you no questions asked.

The next part is simple. We buy 30 or 40 inexpensive .info domains. (they can easily be had for under a dollar a piece).

We now fire up the software in my signature and load a couple of these domains into the system. From here we click the keywords link and specifically the cj scraper tool link. Enter the product catalog url for the cj affiliate we want to build a site for, then click go and sit back. The software scrapes the product names and url's for each product in the merchants catalog (up to 1000 at a time). The software then builds search engine optimized pages for each product.

That's it. Get a couple backlinks to our newly built pages, then move on to the next merchant.

I usually put up 3-5 domains full of products for each new affiliate I am testing. Once they start converting I build up to 50 domains for each one to maximize earnings.

I've been doing the above for over 3 years now and haven't had a month where I didn't earn at least a 4 figure income. This can be applied to any affiliate program or data feed out there. You can even use it on your own white hat sites that are in need of some fresh traffic.

please feel free to pm me with any questions or ask them here. I'm pretty transparent with what I do here :)

1EightT, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  2. cherry_yuya

cherry_yuya Active Member

Best Answers:
    How do you promote your sites ?

cherry_yuya, Jul 30, 2007 IP
    imnajam likes this.
  3. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Blog and ping for backlinks. You can also post links in directories or on .edu sites (I usually blog/ping, and get links from .edu sites personally), and both of those are built into the software. You can also interlink some of your sites together to build a stronger network. The sites sending the traffic may only last a few months in the search engines, but in that time they may each make you several hundred dollars making your ROI very high.

1EightT, Jul 30, 2007 IP
    imnajam likes this.
  4. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Here is a recent post on our forums showing some of the members that have started this month and have already reached 100 dollars or more a day in earnings. This is affiliate earnings, adsense, etc. We've been in business selling this software for almost a year now and had it in development for over 3 years. http://www.simplifiedsec.com/community/showthread.php?t=1371&page=7

1EightT, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  5. vtop100

vtop100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information. I will give it a try.

vtop100, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  6. TurnkeyTavern

TurnkeyTavern Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info.

TurnkeyTavern, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  7. coolramiz

coolramiz Banned

Best Answers:
    which software do u use for seo optimization

coolramiz, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  8. geomark

geomark Peon

Best Answers:
    Where are you getting .info domains for under a dollar? I picked up a few at tierra.net and then they raised the price.

geomark, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  9. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    mydomains.com still has 89 or 99 cent domains. Dotster did but I think that ended yesterday.

coolramiz, check my first signature link :)

1EightT, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  10. barrow

barrow Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to say that my interest is at least peaked. I'll look into it.

barrow, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  11. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Check the video demo as it explains a lot. If you have questions after that I am happy to help answer them :)

1EightT, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  12. Thai-Supplies

Thai-Supplies Peon

Best Answers:
    Theres's only one page working on your site m8 ;)

Thai-Supplies, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  13. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    No, it all works fine. Check your browser.

1EightT, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  14. diego018

diego018 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi, how much are you making in a month? how long did it take to reach that level? may i start making at least 15$ a day with this software? thanks.

diego018, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  15. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    15 a day is quite easy. You should be able to get to that your first month with no problem at all. There is a big thread going right now on our member forums for earnings made in the month of july. There are a few making 6-10K a month, many making 2-5K a month, etc. I would rather you see the earnings of real users instead of me coming on here talking about my personal income. Customer reviews always mean more in my opinion :)

1EightT, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  16. diego018

Best Answers:
    sorry, i just was wondering if someday i could make that big money, if your member forums make about 6k 10k amonth, you have to be making more. i will consider to apply.

diego018, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  17. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    Most people turn a profit their first month. It's the people that come in, throw up 2 or 3 domains, then give up that either quit or don't make any money. Put forth an effort, read the member forums, ask questions, and you will do fine.

1EightT, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  18. barrow

barrow Peon

Best Answers:
    1EightT, do you have any information on how much profits can be expect per amount of domains running your software? I've read a lot of threads on your forum and it seems that if your dedicated it's a real profitable system. But what about if you're not interested in going all out?

Is it possible to turn a monthly profit with say 10 domains? If so, how much could be expected? Or should you not even bother jumping in unless you plan on putting up 100+ domains?

barrow, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  19. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't bother. Sure, you can make some money with 10 domains, but the software is designed to manage hundreds or thousands of domains. It really only takes a couple hours a week to put up enough domains to make some good money. It isn't like you have to put in 10 hours a day or anything. 10 domains should only take a few minutes to setup in the software.

1EightT, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  20. diego018

Best Answers:
    69$ a month, i have only 50$ at the moment. sorry. are you making disccounts to dp members or somethinG?

diego018, Aug 3, 2007 IP