1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make user watch a short video Ad to earn account credits?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by CaptainJrad, Oct 5, 2018.

I am looking for a mobile app and web solutions as an ad publisher. Let me explain a little further about what we are trying to accomplish.

Our service connects consumers to professionals and professionals to consumers. Example of how we would like to serve the ad to a pro when connecting to a consumer. The pro receives a request that a consumer is looking for their service. If the pro would like to respond to that request they can buy a credit from us or they could watch an advertisement to earn a credit. Each ad they watch would earn them the ability to respond to the consumer.

I am unsure or the technical term of that type of advertising model but I am looking to learn more about it and what types of options there are available. I see this being offered endlessly on mobile games but the advertising is for other games. We need our advertising partners to be more geared to the likes of something that Google Adsense serves though. Things that our users might be interested in or are looking for.

Can someone point me in the right direction or offer some in-depth details? I would really appreciate any help.

CaptainJrad, Oct 5, 2018 IP