1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make Money With Clickbank & Fiverr

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Karma-Police, May 27, 2011.

1. xthon

xthon Peon

Best Answers:
    if you can pay someone 5$ for a tweet which will get you a sell and earn $20 why wouldn't he tweet his own clickbank link and earn the $20 himself?
    if it was that easy then his tweet would worth $20 and he would be a fool to sell it to you for $5.

This method doesn't work. i tried it myself and didn't work.

xthon, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  2. zorag

zorag Peon

Best Answers:
    I use earner.net I've picked up some great projects and services.. see my profile below..

zorag, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  3. putty_tat

putty_tat Peon

Best Answers:
    All this fiverr stuff is WAY overrated. Have fun noobs :) One thing you'll notice is that nearly all the punks advertising to tweet and FB on fiverr are not open with even sending a link to their actual twitter page. Plus, it's simply not as easy as posting any old CPA or CB link to thousands of twitters and make money. I did one two page submit CPA and got nearly 100 hits and zero sales.

putty_tat, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  4. zorag

zorag Peon

Best Answers:
    Way overrated?

There are millions of people currently trying to earn money online from ALL over and the Fiverr concept is by no means overrated. If you drill down you'll see motivated people making a VERY GOOD living per month on Fiverr and Earner..

Work hard, play harder - otherwise best of luck winning the lottery ;)

zorag, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  5. Karma-Police

Karma-Police Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well first of let me tell you that these people who are tweeting your message are getting several people to order their gig and making money that way.

Its like you saying If a little boy can buy a box of chocolate at Sams (a club store) He buys the box for 13$ And the box comes with 30$. He sells the whole box 30-13= 17 in profit for the boy. So why on earth would the store sell the box of chocolates for 13$ when the kid is make 17$? Because the company sells in bulk.
    In this situation the company is the fiverr seller
    And the boy is the person trying to make a sell.

Well hope that clarifies why these people dont sell for themselves.

Karma-Police, Jun 3, 2011 IP
  6. doveroh

doveroh Peon

Best Answers:
    I also use a Twitter method, BUT i have people actually tweeting about my website FREE! I will tell you how in my sig and its free for DP members!

doveroh, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  7. bodders71

bodders71 Peon

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is brilliant for all the little things that together can make a wonderful website, things like logos, basic content, etc

bodders71, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  8. zorag

zorag Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it's a great way to earn a living and outsource small basic jobs for your own projects, but there's only so much you can get for $5
    You pay for what you get.. you'll need to pay more for decent workers and higher standards..

zorag, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  9. vinhclub

vinhclub Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use CJ and Shareasale

vinhclub, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  10. mhk0m1

mhk0m1 Member

Best Answers:
    to earn in fiverr there should have anything which people like to give for that.

mhk0m1, May 10, 2012 IP
  11. LesFletcher

LesFletcher Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your advice, it does work but you won't get rich from it, a great tip to make a few dollars but make sure you outsource otherwise your accounts could get banned if you try to do it yourself. The Warrior Forum is another place you can go to get cheap gigs, but not as cheap as Fiverr granted.

I use this method and Pinterest for traffic, list building and linking although the link quality is poor and conversions worse. Hey for $5 what do you expect, a good thing to do nevertheless but check the feedback to make sure they deliver.

LesFletcher, May 10, 2012 IP
  12. logalkent

logalkent Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for posting,i have tried to get the first $ from this site:D

logalkent, May 12, 2012 IP