1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make money with Amazon Affiliate, learn step by step to earn $2.000 monthly

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by jany2012, Mar 11, 2012.

Hello all DP members. I open this thread to help newbie and all people join and earn money with Amazon affiliate program. I live in VietNam, and I have some mistake with spelling, However i think most people can understand. I'm not earn a lot of money from Amazon, but I think my experience can help someone, or new members, and those with experience can discuss together. I will update this theme daily to solve all the problems that I know about Amazon affiliate.

Some key topics I will give:
    1. Introduction to Amazon affiliate, learn about the Amazon affiliate
    2. Select the product, type of product to promote
    3. Construction sites, methods, tips & tricks for the best commission
    4. The plugins, tools for Amazon affiliate.
    5. TOS/Payment and more about Amazon affliate
    I will post all in next reply, and repost it at this post to help you follow easier. Monthly, i earn about $8,000 with Amazon affiliate, highest time, it is $30,000, on BlackFriday 2012. This is my first post, if nothing is amiss, looking forward to all help.

After one year, I update new information with my earning in some days on Mar 2013 for you, hope it can help you care to my Amazon affiliate tips. I think you and we have a lot of tips, why we don't start share it now. Any question, please comment or PM me if it is private. Thanks all and good luck

Read more at http://affiliatesx.net/knowledges/amazon-affiliate/

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
    jany2012, Mar 11, 2012 IP
    ryan_uk and Peno like this.
  2. jany2012

jany2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Introduction to Amazon affiliate
    when you want to lear more about Amazon affiliate, you must read it. It can help you make money, but you must have more knowledge about it. Below are some basic knowledge of Amazon affiliate. See some simple questions and answers about Amazon affiliate program.

What is Amazon affiliate program? It is one program of Amazon, every can join it and make money.
    How to make money with Amazon affiliate program? You must creat Amazon affiliate account. Promote products and after customer buy it, you will receive earning.

How to promote products? Have more methods, and you must select best method for yourself. You can use facebook, twitter and post it for your friend. After they feel like, they will build it. More professional, you can build websites, blog to promote products and introduced them. Read about How to buy website make money with Amazon affiliate.

How many money you can ean with Amazon affiliate program? It is unlimit. When you sell more product, your commission will increase. It may be $100 per month, $4.000 per month (my income) or $20.000 per month and more. See detail about Amazon affiliate commission structure.

Live at any country, can join Amazon affiliate program. However, i can receive payment, after earn money with Amazon affiliate program, you can receive money by more methods. See detail at Amazon affiliate payment.

What do you do to start make money with Amazon affiliate program? If you already have experience building websites, blog, find out how to choose and promote products, encouraging visitors to buy, how to increase the rate of purchase. Learn more about the support tools, plugins increase product sales. If you do not have any experience whatsoever, you have to learn how to build a blog, with fundamentals such as blogger, wordpress. It’s easy and you’ll learn quickly.

After getting basic knowledge, please follow the article about Amazon affiliate program, the experience and tips with Amazon affiliate. If you know the basic building websites, you can learn and earn $ 1000/month easy. Always monitor and update the latest Amazon affiliate tips.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  3. jany2012

jany2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    To start make money with Amazon affiliate, you must have an Amazon affiliate account. I will give ways to have it. Unlike Google Adsense, you can create an Amazon affiliate account easily, and will be reviewed within 24 hours. You need a website, do not need a lot of content: for example a product website reviews, a blog, a forum or any site or good content. With Amazon affiliate account, you can edit any information: name, address, country, email. So you can pick any address and revise later. However, before you choose to pay by the receiving checks, you have done the correct address where you live. Go to Amazon affiliate page and register one account. After register you can login and start make money with Amazon affiliate.

affiliate-program.amazon.com
    In additional, you should read TOS and Privacy to know about rules. In additional, in website you register with Amazon, not include Amazon trademark, please read all word will be prohibited when join Amazon affiliate.

amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=200738910

4. jany2012

jany2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    To make money with Amazon affiliate, you must sell more and more items on Amazon.com. But how to sell it? You can use facebook, post in to your friend wall, send it to more page have more like. With twitter, if you have more follower, tweet it and if they care, they can buy some product. However, the most effective method is to build a website to promote products. Here I present two methods to build a website to promote products and make money with Amazon affiliate.

First make a website to sell multiple products at once. Example: A website reviews the best tv in 2012. You can evaluate many different TV, as well as numerous advertising TVs, compare and make cheap TV, the best TV. Another example is the 2012 Christmas gift website, you can share as a gift for mom, girlfriend gifts, boyfriend gifts.

[​IMG]

[h=4]Website to make money with Amazon affiliate, mutil products[/h]
    In the second method, you only focus on building a single product, exactly. For example, a website dedicated to HDTV Samsung D8000. This is a high-priced TV, sold each, can help you earn from $ 70 to $ 120 depending on size. You can make a professional blog about this TV: prices, reviews, photos, applications, which fixes to the TV. Visitors to this web page are those who are interested in that product. So purchase rate will be higher. You should read this article: the language and images to increase the rate of purchase with Amazon affiliate, to sell the best. The use of terms and a good image can make you sell products increased significantly. Also in the next article, I will introduce some plugin needed to attract visitors.
    [h=4][​IMG]
    Make money with Amazon affiliate by use micro blog promote one item[/h] With one items, you should read more about how to choose effective product for Amazon affiliate. Hope we can share some experiences with my Amazon affiliate. Wish you earn more money with Amazon affiliate

sunilmamo likes this.
  5. jany2012

jany2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Choosing products to make money with Amazon affiliate, This is a very important issue that affects your income. In the previous section I presented the main products, the advantages and disadvantages of them. You can read: How to choose an effective product? The following Amazon affiliate tips to select a specific product and proceed to promote it.
    Note first: Products selected for participation must be an Amazon affiliate products are often purchased at Amazon. You should note, in addition to Amazon in the U.S. also has Ebay, Walmart, Best Buy and many other smaller retailers. Therefore should be directed to the items that Amazon mainstream. Those are products: includes books, DVDs, electronics, fitness equipment, Kindle, shoes, clothing, household tools. With books, Amazon is the leading bookstore, so buying the book at Amazon is widely used. You can choose to make money with Amazon books affiliate. I was earning good money from selling books at Amazon. You can see the photos below:
    [​IMG]

The electronic items also sell well at Amazon, TVs, Laptops, Cell phones and Cameras. I have sold quite a lot of electronic products in Amazon as TV cameras. It’s great to sell a TV cost $1700 and earn $72. However, the commission for electronic goods always be 4%. Slightly lower a bit, but prices are high and easy to sell. Also you should consider accessories for iPhone, iPad. These are the products sell well at Amazon.

6. jany2012

jany2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should know about it to know how much you can earn money with Amazon affilate. We note that you only get a commission when the items have been order and then is shipped. The percentage of commission will be restarted every month. With Electronics products, you always get 4% commission. In addition to other products you will receive commission from 4% to 8.5%. Depending on the number of products sold. Note, if you are entitled to 7% commission, all products sold in that month will be charged 7%. Below is a table structure with Amazon affiliate commissions for you, (the number of products sold) [​IMG]

7. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm glad that you have been so successful with Amazon. I look forward to reading your shared knowledge. :)

mmm555, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  8. bizacquire

bizacquire Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can build an amazon website but I dont know where the best to promote

bizacquire, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  9. jany2012

jany2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
  10. jany2012

jany2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You start making money with Amazon affiliate program, but have low purchase rate. Read Amazon affiliate tips below to have better rate and better earning. With 1000 visitors per day and use best words and images can help you have best purchase rate. Read Amazon affiliate tips below and change your website, blog to have higher commission. You should choose products, keyword to SEO better can help you make higher Amazon affiliate commission. Read about : Effective product for Amazon affiliate, best keyword to promote product with Amazon affiliate
    Some words you should include in your content :

• See more detail
    • Real full reviews
    • Update new price
    • See video about
    • View more images
    • Amazon customers reviews
    Use some words can help you have better convertion to Amazon, and increase your earning. In addition, you can give quote features or description of product, and say to visitor go to Amazon and read full about it. You should to bold or striking colors, to attract many more visitors. You can use some text links : Today deals, all discount product on Electronics, HDTV under $500, iPhone discount 30% to have best convertion.
    [h=5][​IMG]This banner can increase Amazon affiliate commission[/h] About Amazon affilite tips use images, it very easy, you should insert some images is deals, promotion or discount. In th U.S, most people use iPhone, so you can put one a banner about Apple iPhone accessories to have best commission rate. In addition, depending on your product, you can promote other relate product. Example, when you promote for Xbox 360, you can put one a banner : Game for XBox 360 cheap, many people will care to it.
    [h=5][​IMG]Use images to have higher commission rate with Amazon affilate[/h] Hope can help you with some simple Amazon affiliate tips. Wait to next tips to make money with Amazon affiliate on tomorrow.

jany2012, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  11. panduari

panduari Peon

Best Answers:
    wow this is great...

panduari, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  12. fandyst

fandyst Member

Best Answers:
    OK... Like this word...
    one again...
    don't forget SEO Onpage..

fandyst, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  13. rionya

rionya Peon

Best Answers:
    great tutorial.
    thumbup

rionya, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  14. Vnalazy

Vnalazy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I'm Vietnamese, too. Thank for sharing

Vnalazy, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  15. ydsou

ydsou Member

Best Answers:
    thanks,i'm thinking starting amazon recently.

ydsou, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  16. hope2life

hope2life Active Member

Best Answers:
    why you giving away your secrets? It seems you are kind and considerate. Good keep it up.

hope2life, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  17. jany2012

jany2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello all, I hired a translator to re-post the best quality, I will post all my experience on the next day.

jany2012, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  18. ritmanent

ritmanent Peon

Best Answers:
    So thanks. I will try my best.

ritmanent, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  19. archerdai

archerdai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    still reading, good job

archerdai, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  20. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips jany. Its always nice to have someone else's way of making $ from affiliates. I have yet to be successful with amazon (over 400 clicks and no sales!) but hoping that will change soon. Thanks again!

ChR0n1k, Apr 12, 2012 IP