1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make Money Online - The Quickest and Easiest Way!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 11, 2013.

No I am not selling nor promoting you anything in anyway. So I don't hesitate to claim that you can start earning huge right now!

I have seen most of the people search for a golden keyword with low competition and moderate search volume.

Do you believe that you can make lots of money there? From my own experiences, no, you cannot.

Low competition means low selling market. Do you think seasoned marketers aren't aware of the existences of such keywords? They are much more advanced and skilled than the newbie and average marketers.

If you want to earn huge follow the footsteps of the successful competitors. If you want to be smart and rich (than them) take the advantages of their researches to market their products or services.

How did I get to this idea?

The moment I duplicated the footsteps of my top ranker competitor in youtube.

I had a video which was a top ranker in youtube as well in google video. And it was in the 4th position in google search. But I was not earning with that video. I changed my offer several times (I was promoting a clickbank product with that video), but they all failed to make me any money. I was little bit tensed that day with some real world issues and was in a hurry to select another product to replace the existing offer of that video.

What did I do being in hurry?

I just opened the 2nd ranker video to see what it was promoting. I saw that and just created my own affiliate url of that product and replaced my own video's offer.

The same day I got four sales.

This forced me to re-think what happened.

Since then I have stopped researching which keyword to target and what to do to succeed. I now just do only two things:
    [1] See what top ranker has done to achieve success.
    [2] I just do little more than what the top ranker has done.
    My earnings have been multiplied.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Aug 11, 2013 IP
    monfis likes this.
  2. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice info.Thanks for the share. Yes we do have to spy on who is doing good and add our own twist to it. It works like a charm!

xtragudboi, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  3. monfis

monfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ha, ha, ha - great; you got it down to the point :):) - I'm not marketing, just SEOing, but can confirm your statement.
    Another slap into the "gurus" face. And reading a bit more of your wisdom, I will probably change to the marketer's business too!

monfis, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  4. Susan Garrett

Susan Garrett Peon

Best Answers:
    I know this should be common sense -- to know what your competitor is doing but I’ve never thought it should work on making videos at all. I hope this will do the trick for me...

Susan Garrett, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  5. DeanIM

DeanIM Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Definitely agree that one of the most important things in the marketing game is to look at competitors to stay one step ahead.
    An additional tip would be: don't be afraid to innovate! Do things your competitor hasn't even thought about doing and you'll be more than miles ahead!

DeanIM, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  6. amiluvu

amiluvu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately we all know that there is no magic bullet to make this kind of money. However, I believe that there are a lot of real opportunities online to make a few bucks here and there. Again no shortcuts to becoming a millionaire, but realistic ways to make a bit of cash quickly.
    So here are 5 ideas that you can use to get some pocket money easily
    conduit.com/
    ebay.com/
    www.experts-exchange.com/
    microworkers.com/
    studentoffortune.com/

amiluvu, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  7. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    QUick way to get money online is by investing on proven business.
    Investing in online business is good way.
    It can get you high ROI by just sitting in front of computer for about 1 hour a day.

I have investing ideas about youtube adsense for video
    We can start business just with around 50$ and get money next month.
    If interested, we can talk more or look on my signature.

petr_ind, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  8. ponir

ponir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you agree to join odesk and then you will earn 1000 dollar per month.

ponir, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  9. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for this helpful tip :) It is true that the quickest way to achieve success is to follow in the foot steps of what someone else is doing. Then if you are competing with them, it is simply just taking it one small step further like you said :)

I would be interested though in what kind of product you changed it to. What is another click bank product, or perhaps the product you offered the 2nd time around was cheaper or better quality?

mkcookin, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  10. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea by studying your competitors you can learn a lot and get some really useful ideas. Every successful person or business studies their competitors.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  11. caspero

caspero Peon

Best Answers:
    nice and important post ... but I think you have to have your own product or business to make real money through the internet ... anything else I think it just wasting time

caspero, Sep 25, 2013 IP