1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Make Mobile WordPress Pages Load To Anchor Tag

Discussion in 'Programming' started by TuesZ, Feb 9, 2019.

I have a site where I need the mobile version of the site to load to a created anchor tag on each page. Bypassing some of the content you first see when the site would load normally without going to the anchor tag.

This is a WordPress site and I need the anchor to be created at the beginning of each page past the header and the navigation. Basically at the start of the core page content. Like you see in the first image, the second image is how it is currently loading and how I don't want it because that's all you can see is contact information.

Please let me know how long this would take you and how much you will charge. I can pay by PayPal. Here is a link I found that may help you to do this, again I only need this done on the mobile version of the site.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16368129/how-to-make-the-page-load-to-an-anchor-tag

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    TuesZ, Feb 9, 2019 IP
  2. Ankit007

Ankit007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am an expert of Wordpress Support and Web development services.
    For future conversation, contact below:
    Catch me on skype live: ainkit.singh3003

I wish best to your business grow:)

Ankit007, Apr 9, 2019 IP