1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make $100/day Easy!!! ►► Using ADSENSE and MICRO NICHE SITES!◄◄

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by wanksta22, Jan 23, 2010.

1. manchito

manchito Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with most replies in this thread, KW Research is 95% of the job. Get it wrong... and as a result, you will build a site, but you will have no fun ranking it, and even less fun getting money out of it.

My parameters for getting good keywords, and then I will see if I can make it to G1, are quite similar to OP, btw
    a) No less than 1000 EXACT local monthly searches, and no more than 5000
    b) Average CPC at least $1
    c) Adword Competition bar, at least 50%

Then to see If I can make it to G1:
    1) Google Front page for your KW with no more than Three PR>4 Sites
    2) A plus if no site has the KW on the URL
    3) Another plus If I see a few youtube videos, amazon, ebay or similar network
    4) another plus if I see more than one PR ZERO in there
    5) At least 3 sites have a decent and beatable number of backlinks (around 100-150 or less)

I make a spreadsheet with my findings, once I got something like 10 candidate KW, I check for an availability of a domain with the EXACT KW in the url (Only .com,.org or .net!!!) If it is not available try adding a SUFFIX that sells (review, info and so on) for example going after dogtraining.com is too hard, but perhaps dogtrainingsite.net or dogtrainingnews.org may be available... You get the idea from there.

So now out of my 10 potential candidates I may end up here with four or five, then for those sites I go to grab related long tail KWs, at least 5 of them.

Now another crucial point, I usually go to amazon and type in my selected KW, I want to see lots of related products, with the same or similar KW, that is for to be ultra sure that the niche found has products, and a public getting those products, whether or not I decide to promote them, it remains to be seen, irrelevant at this moment, I just need a sign to double check my findings.

For the winners, in my spreadsheet, I check my coupons in both godaddy and namecheap, and get the best offer... Getting tanked is another history, material for another post :)

Finally, Rinse and repeat every other week or so for new KW and sites.

manchito, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  2. hendra264

hendra264 Banned

Best Answers:
    my problem is only find a good niche keyword.. really hard to find it.. lol

hendra264, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  3. TheSpringRoad

TheSpringRoad Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your experience, would you please tell me how do you manage to get your site ranked #1 in google? I always get stuck at this part, I have no problem finding the right keyword, but then when I move to the backlink stage I find myself without a clear plan.
    Thanks in advance

TheSpringRoad, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  4. spymobiles

spymobiles Peon

Best Answers:
    Well its very easy to say, but not so easy to implement and get 100 $ per day. You need to do very much hard work in the beginning. Secondly adsence earning start up with a small amount and if you work hard and in right direction, your earnings also start increasing gradually.
    I wish i can also earn 100 $ per day :)

spymobiles, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  5. manchito

manchito Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Since you asked so nicely...

Ohh by the way my goal is to be in G1, any of the 10 spots, the nearer to position 1, the better, but I focus to stay in any of those 10 positions

As a big pictured roadmap, this is the plan I stick with, days more days less

After your got your registered site in your hosting account...

First week, Site set up, I outsource 3 Articles, KW related ones, I am a lousy writer and I think I can use my time better developing my sites

Now from this moment on, every single actio gets pinged as soon as finished...

Second week, Site launch, social bookmarking, and One short article to ezines, the social bookmarking is an ongooing task, I use one of the many sites, socialadd, ping.fm come to mind. I make a youtube video about the main KW with the money page in the description and a bit on keyword rich content related... again social Bookmarking it. This video gets embedded in my money page also.
    by the way ezines resource box links are for my money site and for the youtube video.

Third week, I build a 5 or 6 nodes link wheel using web 2.0 properties and sites like squidoo, hubpages, wordpress,com, tumbler and so on for my main keyword pointing to my money page, again social bookmark every single node of the wheel after pinging it, By this time the ezine article should be live, I take it,spin it and it gets submitted to the 5-6 best article directories other than ezine, most of them take a few days to go live also, again the resource box is very similar to ezines, every single article is again social bookmarked...

Over a month or so, with my 5 or six articles live, and my social bookmarking doing its work, I take another spinned version of the ezine article, actually 3 versions of it, I make sure they are very readable and i submited to UAW, the links in UAW go to every single node of the linkwheel AND the youtube video. If you are not a UAW subscriptor, go to fiver and get a submission for that little cost, it is worth 100 times more, beleive me. As an advertizing you can PM me and I will do the UAW submit it for the same $5 :)

By now, It has been around 6 weeks, if google likes my site, it is going towards G1, perhaps sitted in the 3-4 page, if that is the case I update the site adding adsense and/or CPA offers, if it is behind the 4 page or sandboxed, I do not monetize it, but keep building backlinks, social booking it and perhaps a new UAW campaign

Finally, we should be by now around the end of the second month, by the time it is 90 days old I have to take a desition... to keep it or to flip it :)

My criteria is easy... Sites in G1 or G2 making at least $5/day... I keep it, those in G3-G4 that I feel they have a potential i will keep an eye on them and repeat this criteria in a month or so, those sites beyond G5, I make a bundle of 4-5 of them, hopefully all of them having a monthly adsense revenue of $50-$75 and I flip them as a whole for around $500-$800, which gives me more gas to buy and develop new sites.

As many people, I started with 1 or 2 sites... by doing that I have a nice amount of sites in autopilot, which give me a nice income, plus the extra money gotten from flipping and CPA offers

There is not a magic formula, it is YOUR job to do something like this, my way is not unique, nor I can claim is mine, and perhaps there are better ones, that is what has worked for me :)

Sometimes you have to fight with the phantom of procastination, sometimes you want to give it up... get focused and you will succeeed

I wish you all very much succees in your endeavors!

manchito, Nov 4, 2011 IP
    gnd5969 likes this.
  6. guusn

guusn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks master for sharing :D

guusn, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  7. manchito

manchito Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I couldnt have said it better myself

Difficult, yes, and doable also, I know one people who gets around 30K a month from adsense alone, basically he has around 700 mini sites and in average each site produces between $3 and $10 daily... He is my hero, and my inspiration

I started with one site, in a little while I had 3 or 4, now, my goal is to build 5 per week, sometimes I am not able to build more than 1.. but that is life :)

Adsense is not the only monetization program,perhpas there are better, but for passive income... it is great

The problem nowdays is that many people are getting banned from adsense, despite doing only white hat techniques, so, while building your empire with adsens or any other program we all have to keep in mind... "not to put all the eggs in the same basket"

Best regards!

manchito, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  8. TheSpringRoad

TheSpringRoad Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks very much for sharing your backlink strategy, I appreciate having access to your work to make my work much easier.your post is really the one that I needed. I really learned a lot by reading the whole content. Thanks for this.

TheSpringRoad, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  9. manchito

manchito Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are very much welcome.

Two important points that shouldn't be overlooked in my long post
    a) after 3 months of launching any site.. If the site is useless, doesn't perform well ($5 a day or in G1) do not lose any more time with it, flip it and get your attention in new ones. Do not get attached to a web site by no reason at all, unless you are somehow passionate with it.. but if you are in business get rid of it
    b) Keyword research, one and i gotta tell this a hundred times more, kw research... never rush into buying/registering a domain if you have a decent chance to get to G1. Double check your findings with several tools, I use SECockpit, Market Samurai and Goggle Keyword tool.. In that order. Furthermore, before engaging, I have 3-5 trustee people who are doing the same as me, and double check each other findings (we have a gentlemen pact not to bump into the others findings :) There are unlimited keywords after all, Sitting half an hour I am sure to find at least 15-20 candidate keywords ) After that, and only after that, I get my domains... Use some tool to keep track of your activities/task with each domain, in my case I use MS project for this :)

manchito, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  10. affuser

affuser Member

Best Answers:
    Hi mate what you mean with ''Use some tool to keep track of your activities/task with each domain, in my case I use MS project for this ''

affuser, Dec 4, 2011 IP
  11. Esolution

Esolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    can any one tell me in detail in have no idea about who to earn and then with draw amount

Esolution, Dec 4, 2011 IP
  12. belranjan

belranjan Member

Best Answers:
    After getting LOW competition keyword and EMD domain. Written 3 unique article 1 SPUN version for link exchange
    How much day we can wait for micro niche site to get page 1
    How much $ you spend for link building to your micro niche site.

belranjan, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  13. WebsiteFlippa

WebsiteFlippa Peon

Best Answers:
    Great and easy method, now just include something about how to get an adsense account :)

WebsiteFlippa, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  14. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This method is what I have been doing and it has been working well for me to promote amazon products.

cronik, Mar 9, 2012 IP