1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make $100/day Easy!!! ►► Using ADSENSE and MICRO NICHE SITES!◄◄

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by wanksta22, Jan 23, 2010.

1. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    These tips are really great and informative for newbie like me in this tech field. But, i wanna ask one thing, instead of making more micro sites, wont it be better to optimize our own website or blog by these keyword research tools? for example, in google keywords tool, we can determine the keywords relating to our sites, now when we get high demanding and less competitive keywords, we can optimize our sites with the keywords accordingly with proper on site optimization. I guess the contents for old site is ranked faster then the new site. And i guess, if we apply this to out old sites, the risk of banning being MFA sites will also not be there....

gjivan, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  2. dbonline

dbonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the latest tip, I'm definitely going to test that out!! Hope you have a great time in Vegas by the way!!

dbonline, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  3. abicom

abicom Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the great tips. You said something like building a page for each keyword. Do you make each page to be a mini site or you have all the pages under one site? I am new in the business

abicom, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  4. Muhammad Salman Qaiser

Muhammad Salman Qaiser Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tips Buddy!!! thanks for sharing. Have a nice trip to VEGAS :)

Keep smiling ;-)

Muhammad Salman Qaiser, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  5. gabrielle06

gabrielle06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Wanksta22,

I see that your way is pretty much a good way to earn through adsense. I just have a question, though. Would it matter if I build sites on .info domains rather building on .com TLD's? I mean, will you still be able to earn on MNS method even if you have, let's say, 50 sites with "almost" the same topics?

Hoping for a response on this. Thanks!

Regards,

Gabe

P.S. I am just a writer who's trying to start building mini-sites to earn through adsense. Your help advice will pretty much be appreciated. thanks.

gabrielle06, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  6. khucthuydu

khucthuydu Member

Best Answers:
    lol it dont work with me........ make me lose my time

khucthuydu, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  7. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The crucial part of MNS is about keywords research.

As for the domain portion, there is some understanding and experience needed.
    Keep reading doesn't solve your mystery because you will only doubt and doubt when you read about different theories.
    Try it yourself and experience it.

I also just started into MNS recently and it's really another level of understanding by experiencing it myself.
    Got a 2 word keyphrase ranking top 3 on Google now with monthly exact search volume of 4400.
    Site up less than 1 week and in top 3 with only 1 page article plus privacy/about/contact/sitemap etc.
    Got $1.22 yesterday from that site alone, had some amazing CTR beyond possible of 30+% legit from Google Search Engine traffic.
    Guess some mental/visual tricks I did worked well, legit stuffs.

I'm testing alot more on several other stuffs and will create more MNS to stable my income to cover back some online expenses.
    Will be writing an ebook or video related info products to be sold once I have decent success, just to share with people who are serious.

Vexez, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  8. TheSpringRoad

TheSpringRoad Member

Best Answers:
    good advise......
    and How many competing sites do you usually consider ?

TheSpringRoad, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  9. rockyeg

rockyeg Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips

rockyeg, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  10. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey wanksta22, first let me say thanks for the post and for spending all of the extra time in responding to the questions. Much appreciated!!

I have a few questions/comments.

1. I know your example carseats site is not yours. What I did notice was it is an XSP site. Do you normally use XSP or WordPress? I have XSP and like the structure of XSP but WP sites seem to rank better and quicker. I have a sneaky feeling you are gonna say "I use both":)

2. Just having a 3 or 4 page content site seems like you are asking for trouble from google. Expanding it out to a 10 or 15 page site would seem more acceptable but would take a lot more work due to the backlinks. Do you still put out these small sites?

3. The simple design site has always been great for Adsense. Also, having NO ads on the homepage is certainly a winner too. What I am having trouble with is how you deal with the layout of the site. If you use a 3 column template, there is a lot of empty space in 2 of the columns until you put some adsense in there. Even a 2 column site will look bare. Suggestions??

Finally, have you tried using "ugly" templates/sites? Reason being, there is a rumor that if you have an ugly site, people will click anywhere just to get off the site. Hopefully one of the ads.

Thanks again!!

Zeek

zeekstern, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  11. ambitic

ambitic Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you wanksta22, great information

mhclysmic

ambitic, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  12. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually your first quote answer your 2nd question.
    I'm also like anyone else reading and learning and reading but never tried in the past.
    You're learn more by trying it yourself. It would probably cost you few domains and few weeks to find the real answer.

Some very useful tips I found while doing keyword research that I would like to share.
    Track for other Micro Niche sites.
    Check if they rank well.
    Check what keyword did they rank well.
    Analyze their backlinks.
    Analyze their competitors.
    Analyze their on site SEO.
    Analyze their keywords and get ideas from their keywords.

As we all know MNS sites are very easy to differentiate, the theme and style we recognize.
    Not only you can track them, you can even stalk them.
    Copy a sentence from the Privacy Policy page and google it with quotes.
    If they copy pasted all their privacy policy for all their MNS, you'll see all of them.

Vexez, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  13. cafevip.net

cafevip.net Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your sharing. hope i will get it. $100 per day, that's a good earning.

cafevip.net, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  14. Insomniac487

Insomniac487 Peon

Best Answers:
    just read through every single page, whew. took over an hour, heh. Thank you very much topic-starter, very informative stuff. some things i already knew, and some things i just learned.

Question to all : What hosting sites does everyone use to build these simple micro sites? Something besides wordpress or blogger? Which free ones, and which ones that cost money and is cheap? Asking cuz we all know buying a domain / hosting plan can be prettty expensive, especially when we're trying to build 30+ different niche / topic websites.

maybe a single domain host or website that allows us to keep track of a bunch of different sites all in one control panel, to make it easier on us. and more organized.

Insomniac487, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  15. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any hosting is good. The important thing is to get your OWN hosting and domain. If you want to get free stuff, use it as a trial type thing. Once you are serious, get you OWN. These type sites aren't new and have been around forever. They do work. While I don't agree with everything in this post, I do agree with a lot of it and you will end up learning a lot by trial and error. Once you learn the basics, you can do very very well with a minimum amount of time and work.;)

zeekstern, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  16. ebya

ebya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Would you hire someone else to do the writing? Where would you go?

ebya, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  17. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is up to you. I mean if you don't want to write your own then by all means, hire someone to write them for you. If you have the time or are low on funds, then write your own. Strictly a personal choice.

zeekstern, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  18. digimedia

digimedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense is great... I love it, i am making money with adsence 2007, brilliant..

digimedia, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  19. TheSpringRoad

TheSpringRoad Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing this valuable info.

an easy and smart method...........I have tried it the results were amazing

TheSpringRoad, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  20. mastaz314

mastaz314 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hostgator $9 month
    Wordpress $0