1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make $100/day Easy!!! ►► Using ADSENSE and MICRO NICHE SITES!◄◄

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by wanksta22, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Jo W

Jo W Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW! I have some reading to do, back through all these comments! lol
    Great advice -to a newbie like myself!
    Thanks! :)

Jo W, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  2. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    You are right I forgot to include one more step in the calculations. But 98% of clicks are distributed on the first page and 50% of clicks DO go to the #1 position. Keeping that in mind a #1 position will still get you $3.75 a day according to my calculations.

OBVIOUSLY these are factors, I clearly mentioned that even though google kw tool says $1 a click you will probably get lower initially. But i don't think you get the idea of scale, and that over time your payouts will get better.

Look if you think this is all bullshit i could care less, you are entitled to your opinion. But the reality is I'm not the only one doing this method for a reason, and the reason is that it WORKS! Is it hard work at first? Yes, but just bc YOU "theoretically" cant see results doesnt mean shit dude. You should try it out on standalone optimized micro sites not extentions of ur other sites.

Good day.

wanksta22, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  3. biznics

biznics Member

Best Answers:
    He does have a point?

biznics, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  4. cjaccardi

cjaccardi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to see your webmastercentral stats showing any of your keywords getting over 20 percent of clicks for an impressions for a keyword.

Unless I see proof of stats, I just cant buy it .

I included a pic of my stats to the domain I have a link on my signature for. You can see position and click through percentages , I dont buy that they can be overall that much higher. And my keywords surfers are looking for exactly . Unless your micro has 200 pages

[​IMG]

cjaccardi, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  5. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    My sites usually have 3-4 pages. However this doesnt include contact/privacy etc pages.

Lol yeah, unlike you i dont want or NEED to show my stats for competitive reasons, and i dont want to get into a flamewar about "proof" because i have nothing to prove to you. If you don't think this method works and cant buy it thats fine i get it. But there are hundreds of people if not thousands doing this method because it works. You can try it out for urself or not, thats cool too. From what i can tell from the blogs in ur sig your overcomplicating things and focusing on too many keywords an not enough on backlinking campaingns.

To each his own bro, but dont shit on a solid PROVEN method because you "dont think it can happen". By the way this method was not invented or proven by me, but many others all over the internet, I only perfected my own system and technique. If everyone thought like you there probably would never have been a google, or facebook, just remember radical things can and do happen all the time. The internet is still the wild wild west.

6. Ruddo

Ruddo Member

Best Answers:
    I use this strategy and it works really well

Ruddo, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  7. affiliatenewbie

affiliatenewbie Peon

Best Answers:

I am glad there are members here who thinks logically and and act rationally.Any claim needs to be supported by proof if you want to appear to be transparent. When I say proof I mean sincere proof. Every one is entitled for the right to freedom and speech. Emotions are the weakness of immature and the children.

affiliatenewbie, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  8. MrYu

MrYu Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm curious, do you, folks, ever update the pages on your existing sites?

Here is my thinking: i run my sites on Wordpress, so touching up a page here and there, or even changing the date is trivial and the update is automagically pinged to G and others. My understanding is that everyone loves fresh content, so this should make the site appear as not as stale, right?

Anything else to consider or does it even matter?

MrYu, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  9. mr80

mr80 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have played around with Xfactor sites for 3,4 months. Here are what I do :

- The first thing is choose a right Keywords, which you have very small competitions.
    - Then buy domain, set up a one page site
    - Add content for that page. Build backlinks
    - Wait for your site to be indexed, and change ranking in SERP
    - The important thing here is if your keywords is good enough ( not many competitions ) then your rank in SERP stays the same for a very long time. So you don't have to worry to add new content. Just build new sites. In my cases, I have never add new page content for my sites cause it still stay the same rank for the past 2,3 months.

The important thing is : Choose the low competition keywords. This is the hardest part of this game.

mr80, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  10. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    Not you again LOL > flamebait much - ignored

I update fresh content only when sites lose rank in the serps. Its all just about coming up with ur own style.

Good info, and you're right choosing the keywords is the most important part (hope you liked the keyword research part in the book mr80)

11. mr80

mr80 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure, I like it. Started to build 5 sites with your keyword research part. And I am building backlinks. Hope it will get better result than my previous sites. ^_^

mr80, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  12. killer2021

killer2021 Peon

Best Answers:
    it could work just takes lots of time

killer2021, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  13. Dannyexacta

Dannyexacta Peon

Best Answers:
    My question : What platform you used to shoot Micro Niche target?? How about if i use platform such as Hubpages,,Squidoo or you want to suggest what platform should i used to play in this micro niche?.. No Wordpress include..because IMO it will took too much time to compete or to reach first page in Google with all new site..And i though if i could create just one page site to play..
    Thank for your respond and opinion... :)

Dannyexacta, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  14. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's useless to make assumptions. You need clear and proven facts! Here are some actual statistics. One should keep in mind though that the click through factor varies greatly in between niches and how well your titles and descriptions appear in the search results. You should improve the later to the best of your abilities.

The below table is a breakdown based on 9,038,794 searches and 4,926,623 clicks on AOL search (SeoBook.com, 2008). As of this statistic, all major search engine results pages, including Google's, look and act roughly the same. Thus, these statistics should apply to any search engine.

[​IMG]

JohnS0N, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  15. andrewmax

andrewmax Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice to see your adsense points.Can we get higher PR by exchanging links?

andrewmax, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  16. bebo2004

bebo2004 Peon

Best Answers:
    thx
    i will try

bebo2004, Mar 4, 2010 IP
  17. anata99

anata99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing but i've some problem with find nich kw. :S

anata99, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  18. K4NK4

K4NK4 Guest

Best Answers:
    hello where should i put my ad ?

on the top of the article ? in the middle ?

and which size is the most usefull ?

cheers

K4NK4, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  19. yanivhamagniv

yanivhamagniv Peon

Best Answers:
    Will try that one .... thanks for the advices...

yanivhamagniv, Mar 6, 2010 IP
  20. newsticker88

newsticker88 Peon

Best Answers:
    hwoo, at least i know how to get seo in niche site, very well thanks, all to do is offpage optimazion, not onpage, im sure youre right, that is very help me. if 100> i will search anotherkeyword

newsticker88, Mar 7, 2010 IP