1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Make $10 easily by pointing me - VPN proxy servers needed for the company

Discussion in 'Services' started by pizzaam, Aug 20, 2009.

Hi DP,

My client needs atleast 50 unique proxy servers around the globe with real-time unlimited interswitch between the servers. Can anyone just point out where i can find it or do you provide any such service?

I will pay $10 to anyone who points me to the exactly what i need...

Remember i also know about http://proxy-list.org/en/index.php and other cheap proxy providers but they are not successful because of there slow speeds and low anonymity(traceable weak transparent i.p's)

Remember i also don't want any weak transparent i.p's which are provided by some companies.

pizzaam, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  2. pizzaam

pizzaam Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys i'm really confused whom i should award $10 becasue i got many PM's and all of that have only 2 or 3 proxy links....so i guess this is not about the money...this is about helping a fellow Dp'er

Please help me to get the collection of 50 unique proxy servers....Just share your known proxy link

Thank you very much to all of you for helping me :)

Have a great day!

pizzaam, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  3. pizzaam

pizzaam Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for all the DP members for helping me, many PM's and many proxy links now i got what i needed.

Thread Closed :)

pizzaam, Aug 20, 2009 IP