1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Major proxy website for sale - Adsense average monthly earnings $275/mo

Discussion in 'Sites' started by tom11011, Jan 16, 2013.

Hi Group.

I am a webmaster of many proxy websites with Adsense earnings near $10,000 per month in total.

I have for sale a single proxy website with a premium dot com domain (no dashes or numbers, has search value, is a vanity domain). This website is about 2.5 years old.

For this website, I have google analytics, adsense, and other web statistics that go all the way back for 2.5 years. Every adsense ad on the website has an individual channel in my adsense setup so you can see the performance of each and every ad all the way back.

On average, the website earns about $275/month. Adsense is the only revenue for this site, nothing else. Here is the revenue for the last few months.

December $269.91
    November $300.90
    October $263.73
    September $273.99

I spend 0 on advertising, the monthly income is pure profit aside from your server costs. The site runs itself, requires no maintenance or promotion.

Here is how this is going to work.

If you want to buy the website, then you send me a PM telling me you want to buy. At that point, we will speak on the phone or email if you are not in the US. I will then open an escrow account at my expense. You can choose the escrow provider if you wish so long as it is a flat fee. You will deposit the money into escrow. At that point I will reveal the domain to you and then we will complete the transaction. All proofs of ownership will occur at this point as well to your satisfaction.

What you need. You need a single dedicated linux server setup and ready to go. This site is too big for a vps. Best bet is a dual quad core processor with minimum 8 gigs of memory, but 16 would be better as the website continues to grow. The server should have 10mb of throughput bandwidth. Data caps should be at least 3500 gigabytes. Hard drive space is irrelevant. Traffic is about 200,000 visits per month and growing. You need an adsense account setup. A godaddy account also.

Do not approach me about this unless you know that you can have this server up and ready to go and have an adsense account.

If you buy this website, I will allow you a few days to transition it from my equipment to yours. This will be a very simple process as there are no databases and just a few files. I will also provide a few days post configuration support for your linux dedicated server.

If you buy the website, I will also include a free copy of my ebook "Proxy Servers For Big Profit".
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2534821

Do not PM me telling me your are interested, I don't want tire kickers.
    PM me telling me you are ready to buy it only.

Price is $6000 US (about 21x earnings). 21x is generally higher than what we see here on DP, but lets face it, its special, has a premium domain, and doesn't come around every day. I really have no reason to sell this at all, the monthly income makes for a good retirement plan. But I will take the money and re-invest into other activities. My suspicion is this will not sell here on DP as $6000 is generally a high price for most DP flippers, it may end up going to flippa if no action here in a few days. But there are a few people here on DP that do make some larger purchases so we will see.

That's all I can think of. Happy to answer any questions.

Tom

tom11011, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  2. assetsunset

assetsunset Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good luck with your demands. I thought I was dreaming but I guess you are!

assetsunset, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  3. tom11011

tom11011 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    But that's the beauty of being in my position. I don't have to do a damn thing I don't want to do. And I can dismiss your 14 post expertise as well. A year from now this website will be pulling in 400-500 a month.

4. Shivkpr16

Shivkpr16 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested. Please PM me with URL and proofs.

Thanks

Shivkpr16, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  5. tom11011

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Please re-read the post. I'm not sharing anything without money in escrow. Once in escrow, the details will be shared and you can proceed or not.

6. bigove73

bigove73 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This has to be a joke! Once you get a dedicated server your earnings will be damn near zero and you want 20x's what the site is worth? lmfao Take it to Flippa and waste your money listing it there because no one here is that stupid to pay that much either.

bigove73, Jan 16, 2013 IP
    tom11011 likes this.
  7. tom11011

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    You've hurt my feelings.

8. tom11011

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    This sale is closed, thank you.

tom11011, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  9. Master Directory

Master Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    is this one proxy or a network? im interested with this if only one web proxy

Master Directory, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  10. tom11011

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    It was a single proxy server, however it is sold. I have a few people wanting to know if I'll be selling other ones, would you like to be on that list? However, same terms apply, I don't reveal anything without money in escrow.

tom11011, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  11. Master Directory

Master Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    i have to see the url and stats

Master Directory, Jan 30, 2013 IP