1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Maintenance cost for Live Chat in Sales page?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Sai Krishna Deep, Jul 12, 2014.

Hello,

I've always wanted to have a live chat feature on my sales page.I've also tried but the prices are very expensive for me.

It would be of great help if you can tell me the pricing to hire agents for 24-7 online support for a month. Also, is variants. For ex. 12hours a day and 1 month. How are the prices like to hire an agent who can handle a few basic questions?

Regards,
    Sai

Sai Krishna Deep, Jul 12, 2014 IP
  2. Solid Commerce

Solid Commerce Member

Best Answers:
    Sai -

Each and every freelancer is different, so there might not be a blanket answer to your question.

Of course, if anyone has had experience with this type of arrangement, it might help to hear about their experiences.

In the meantime I'd try asking this question or poking around on sites like Freelancer.com, Indeed, Fiverr, and other places where you can connect with independent contractors. You're going to want to go straight for the source when you're wanting to find out how much something like this is going to cost you. Having someone work for you to solely do live chat means you'll be putting a lot of trust in your agent.

Solid Commerce, Aug 7, 2014 IP