1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

mailing service question

Discussion in 'Bing' started by crazy.works, Nov 4, 2008.

hello guys,
    i was thinking about opening inbox and mailing service like the yahoo inbox and the hotmail inbox including some service like the hi5.com and the myspace.com and ofcourse after little time millions of the emails will be sent from the servers every day

i know it is a big project but i still thinking about it and thinking about some thing like that what it needs to be done

friend of mine told me about, if i need to setup server for that milling service i have to buy a program license from microsoft to take the permission with service like that to send unlimited emails every day from my server directly to any type of the emails inbox without typing me as a spam .

so please any body know about that microsoft program or any information about building server like that ofcourse i will be thankful and it really gonna help

thanks

crazy.works, Nov 4, 2008 IP