1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mailing List Managers?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by oziii, Nov 23, 2004.

Does anyone out there know of any good Mailing List Managers - for collecting and generating a mailing list for your blog/site? I've been using a paid system for the past year that has been very unreliable. I'm sick of writing up emails to send to those that have signed up for my mailing list only to find that the program which is billed as seamless and easy to use doesn't end up sending anything 50% of the time.

It could either be a plug in for Word Press or Moveable type or a standalone service - I'm looking for something that will allow me to collect email addresses (opt in style) and shoot out weekly emails. It needs to be cheap (free is good, but willing to pay) and able to handle lists of over 3000 recipients. Any suggestions would be gladly received.

oziii, Nov 23, 2004 IP
  2. Dirkjan

Dirkjan The Dutch SEO Guy

Best Answers:
    I like www.ymlp.com Its from Holland / Belgium I think, so quite local for me, but they have an English version too. Its also paid (or free if you are small and like advertisements) but so cheap that I dont mind such expenses. You can pay with paypal. Really my favorite.

I bould mailing list applications myself as well, but for small newsletters its too much work to do and I prefer to use this one because its so damn easy and cheap :p

Dirkjan, Nov 24, 2004 IP
  3. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
    I like Webinsta... free if you don't want support (the author does ask for a donation if you want to subscribe to the support forum)... the version I've got supports falt file or MySQL, but the latest version only supports MySQL
    http://www.webinsta.com/downloadm.html
    (I do believe they are dutch too)

Trance-formation, Nov 24, 2004 IP