1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mail Delivery Problem - Need Help?

Discussion in 'Security' started by qrs, Feb 7, 2007.

Hi,

I am facing a weird mail delivery problem. Here is the scenario... When I try send mail (pop mail) through my company domain (my website is hosted with a US server) to a specific client in Germany, it gets bounced back stating that :

" Delivery not authorized, message refused for policy reasons, try again later Giving up on ***.**.***.** (my IP Address) I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long"

Could someone here help me out on how to overcome this mail delivery problem?

Note : This mail delivery problem happens only for this particular client in Germany.

Thanks,
    Balaji.

qrs, Feb 7, 2007 IP
  2. rllunzmann

rllunzmann Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you send email to that same person/company using a different email address method? meaning through another provider? Are they catching your email as spam?

rllunzmann, Feb 7, 2007 IP
  3. qrs

qrs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Ryan.. yes, I am able to send mail to the same client using different email address (routed through ISP) without any problem, only when I use my own company domain email this problem arises.

qrs, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  4. niloy

niloy Banned

Best Answers:
    Actually its not a problem of your domain, its the problem of the IP of your SMTP server. Most probably that IP has been inserted into the worldwide bulk database. Take a look here:
    dnsstuff.com

And try to find whether your IP is in the bulk database or not. you should contact with your ISP regarding this issue.

niloy, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  5. qrs

qrs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Niloy.. thanks for suggestion, I tried dnsstuff.com but didn't find anything -ve regarding the IP to my knowledge.

To give more clarity, I have enclosed below the complete error message I got along with IP address for your reference :

"195.30.247.14 does not like recipient. Remote host said: 451 4.7.1 Delivery not authorized, message refused for policy reasons, try again later Giving up on 195.30.247.14. I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long"

could you please check and let know what's the reason behind this issue?

Thanks again - Balaji.

qrs, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  6. niloy

niloy Banned

Best Answers:
    Can you please PM me the domain name?

Thanks.

niloy, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  7. qrs

qrs Peon

Best Answers:
    Niloy.. I just sent a PM.