1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Lemon116, Oct 3, 2009.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's vitriolic attacks on the Jewish world hide an astonishing secret, evidence uncovered by The Daily Telegraph shows.

A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.

A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian – a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver.

The short note scrawled on the card suggests his family changed its name to Ahmadinejad when they converted to embrace Islam after his birth.

The Sabourjians traditionally hail from Aradan, Mr Ahmadinejad's birthplace, and the name derives from "weaver of the Sabour", the name for the Jewish Tallit shawl in Persia. The name is even on the list of reserved names for Iranian Jews compiled by Iran's Ministry of the Interior.

Experts last night suggested Mr Ahmadinejad's track record for hate-filled attacks on Jews could be an overcompensation to hide his past.

Ali Nourizadeh, of the Centre for Arab and Iranian Studies, said: "This aspect of Mr Ahmadinejad's background explains a lot about him.

"Every family that converts into a different religion takes a new identity by condemning their old faith.

"By making anti-Israeli statements he is trying to shed any suspicions about his Jewish connections. He feels vulnerable in a radical Shia society."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/6256173/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-revealed-to-have-Jewish-past.html

Lemon116, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  2. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    so..? Every Muslim now, came from Christian, Jewish, Pagan or else family who reverted to Islam at some point of history.

imad, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  3. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    His problem is with zionists, not Jews. That is evident otherwise he would of kicked all the Jews out of Iran nor would he of met with these people:

[​IMG]

You know, a sterotype against Jews is that they are liars, you and the rest of them on this forum are doing a good job of enforcing that.

ThraXed, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  4. Danielregwan

Danielregwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i knew the mossad were on top of things :) perhaps ahmadinejad is a mossad agent..

Danielregwan, Oct 4, 2009 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Hitler met with and embraced several Jews too. Many were welcomed and at the same time cooked before they even realized what was going on.

Ironically Hitler had a Jewish past as well.

Mia, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  6. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    What's your point? Ahmadinejad is hitler reincarnated? I don't recall any hate speech from him towards Jews...

ThraXed, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The fact that you cannot see my point, pretty much is my point.

Really? Publicly denying the holocaust, and suggesting that "Israel should be wiped off the map" is not "hate"?

What planet are you on again?

Mia, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  8. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know how you can equate them two things to hating Jews, otherwise he would of just said i hate Jews. The Holocaust wasn't an exclusivley Jewish disaster and neither is Israel. I don't expect you to take in what i just said as you have proven many times, you are absolutley incapable of having any form of rational debate.

ThraXed, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Wow... I think a comment about the status of P/R that I received today via PM pretty much says it all.

Mia, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  10. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  11. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    In his excellent two-volume biography, Ian Kershaw explains the origins of the myth that Hitler was also said to be jewish. He wasn't at all, of course. Read the book for more, its fascinating. Achmedingjad is not jewish as well, and these are the same kind of lies for the same kind of reasons.

After this nonsense was published, I heard Menashe Amir, considered to be an Israeli expert on Iran and especially on Iranian jews, saying on the Israeli radio that the village where Achmedinjad was born never had a jewish community, nor he is aware of any community that existed in its vicinity.

Achmedinjad is not jewish. ;)

ChaosTrivia, Oct 7, 2009 IP