1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Magento/WordPress navbar sync

Discussion in 'PHP' started by dylanj, Apr 25, 2012.

Hello!

I have a WordPress site, and we are now trying to build a shop under the '/shop/' directory using Magento. I have it all set up and working exactly how I want, and it's looking great.

The problem is, I want Magento to have a navigation bar that matches the WordPress site, so when you click 'Shop' from the main site, the navigation is still there. Has anyone attempted anything like this before (especially with Magento), and could you advise on the best way to do this?

I've sync'd things like this before, but in the past I've just used JavaScript and an AJAX call (this wasn't for a professional website, but one of my own personal ones), and I'm sure that's not the most effective way of doing it.

Cheers

EDIT: Don't worry about the styling, I will have no trouble with that. I just need to know how to get some raw HTML from the WordPress site into the Magento site - efficiently.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    dylanj, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  2. janiali

janiali Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to build a custom menu in magento where you should use custom links to wordpress
    is that you are looking for what I could understand ,

otherwise please let me know so I could work out for your problem

janiali, Apr 29, 2012 IP