1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Magento problem

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by genius, Jun 12, 2016.

Hi guys,

I have a magento theme, with a quickstart package, I tried to install it, but I get an error, so I changed local.xml.sample to local.xml, and now I have this error:
    Error in file: "public_html/magento/app/code/local/Wavethemes/Jmmegamenu/sql/jmmegamenu_setup/mysql4-install-0.1.0.php" - SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '{{db_prefix}}jmmegamenu' at line 1

The theme is jm casual, I search on their forum but I couldn't find any answer and it's a bit urgent.

So if you have any ideas...please let me know.

Thanks.

genius, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  2. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its said that "check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '{{db_prefix}}jmmegamenu' at line 1"
    I think maybe your DB version is out of date so it uses an old syntax and is not compatible with php or apache version. Try to upgrade to the latest and retry.

daica85, Jun 13, 2016 IP
  3. Christine Hopkins

Christine Hopkins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It can also be an issue of rules and regulations that you are unable to install it. You need to ask from the authority who provided you this quick free offer. It will be more useful to run your business successfully.

Christine Hopkins, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  4. genius

genius Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The theme is purchased, I also wrote on their forum but I got no good answer so far....The server has the latest version in PHP and MySql

genius, Jun 15, 2016 IP
  5. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The DB on your server is MariaDB, however you said your website DB is MySql, is it compatible?

daica85, Jun 16, 2016 IP