1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Magazine-Level Quality Content Creation (By Native English Speaker/Writer)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TKY_Publishing, Oct 20, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    LET REAL MAGAZINE-LEVEL QUALITY CONTENT BOOST YOUR SITE, BLOG, OR OTHER VRE PROPERTY RANKINGS PAST THOSE OF YOUR COMPETITORS!!

Draw in (and retain) more visitors with "heroin content" that forces them to revisit your pages repeatedly to satisfy their addictions!!

Realizing that no one either knows (or trusts) any claimant to this high a level of quality, it's a good thing that there are (literally) voluminous reams of previously-published content which allow this service offer to put its' money where its' mouth is. If you need weighty, substantive content that doesn't read like James Joyces' ULYSSES, this is for you!

The GOOD News
    - 100% Original, UNIQUE Content (Copyscaped prior to delivery)
    - Articles, Press Releases, Blog Posts, Copywriting, etc.
    - Grammatical correctitude STRICTLY-enforced
    - Expansive range of Niche-topical content choices
    - REALISTIC turnaround times (12-to-24 hrs - bulk orders add 8 hrs)

The BAD News
    - This is not for the cheap (you're getting what you pay for);
    1 piece: $25 (600 - 800 words),
    2 pieces: $40 ("),
    3 pieces: $60 ("),

4 pieces: $75 ("),
    (OVER 4, add $15/per)
    - This is a limited offer for 50 DP Members only (#51? Oops...)
    - This is high-quality foundational content concentrating on the elucidation of the chosen niche target topics - keywords are strictly the onus of the Buyer

The PROOF Views
    - http://promo.promodrone.com/viewproduct.php?id=9 (Article Example)
    - http://promo.promodrone.com/flip/salespage.html (Salespage Copy)
    - http://quamiller.com/5CD0 (eBook Example)

- ACTUAL
    REAL-TIME PUBLISHED EXAMPLE:
    Screenshot (626).png

Get yourself the real deal and help bump your VREs another notch up above your competition! The ball is in your court. Please feel free to post here in the thread any questions you may have, or feel free to PM me to initiate orders or ask more questions (maybe) requiring privacy. Once again, thanks for any eyeballs on this sale. For anyone jumping right on in on this, please allow a few hours to elapse as I'm running headlong into Oblivion Sleep now (lol!). I'll get back at you just as soon as Humanly possible. Thanks again!

TKY_Publishing, Oct 20, 2017 IP
  2. TKY_Publishing

TKY_Publishing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just a heartfelt thanks to all the eyes that've rolled over this thread offer in the last few hours! Anyone thinking of availing themselves of this service better get on line QUICK - a time investment I made @ Fiverr a few weeks ago is starting to bear fruit, and there are a number of Custom Order conversations I'm needed in (lol!). To be fair, if this fruit be not false, I'll be up past my eyebrows in a whirlwind of words, so I'll honor the first 5 orders generated from this thread if my situation plumps up considerably.

It's nice to finally see something start to crack somewhere, and I'll be on facegrind to get it popping here as well. Thanks again, and post here with any questions or PM to initiate orders.

TKY_Publishing, Oct 21, 2017 IP
  3. yameho whesther

yameho whesther Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

yameho whesther, Oct 21, 2017 IP
  4. TKY_Publishing

TKY_Publishing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

OK, it's apparent that @yameho whesther isn't really interested in this service, so if there's someone else that can be helped by this, I welcome a REAL poster...:sigh: (whispered in hushed, conspiritorial tones) "...keep it together...only a matter of time before those that need it, find it...freezin' on the co'nah/still holdin' mah crack/lookin' up and down thuh block/Where tha fuck mah dough at?/Came from flat-broke, tah lettin' tha dough stack/You tell them Feds I said, "I'm nevah goin' back..."". Sales droughts do a number on the entrepreneurial mindset, which is why I schiz out creatively until the rains come. It's cyclical. Been dealin'...

TKY_Publishing, Oct 22, 2017 IP