1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Made nothing on click back so far.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by books, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Books,

There's a lot of different ways to successfully promote ClickBank products, but it's definitely not without some hard work and research. Essentially, to do well, you'll need to find a product that converts well and sell it to people who really really want it.

As far as how to get targetted traffic to the page you want them to buy from, there are two easy ways (and others as well....).

The first is Article marketing as people have described, which is a great way to drive some free traffic if your budget is limited, and if you can write a decent article with a decent footer box.

The other is Pay-Per-Click programs, such as Google Adwords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, and MSN Adcenter, along with others. While these do indeed require some startup capital, you can do well on a small budget if you are very careful about the phrases you advertise on and the market you advertise to.

For me, I had a lot of trouble trying to set up Adwords campaigns that didn't just run up a large bill without sales, so I actually decided to pay a small bit of cash for a membership in the Wealthy Affiliate program.

To be honest, while there is a lot of great (and poor) info out there on Affiliate marketing, the people in the forum there really show you exactly what you need to do to connect the dots and actually make your campaigns produce real results.

I'd recommend it if you're having a hard time figuring out to make your campaign get off the ground successfully - I was able to set up an advertising campaign that produced results in less than a week... I know for sure I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of it many times over.

Anyhow, good luck on your campaigns; I'd be interested to hear any updated progress you've made since then.

Best of luck!

Telmari, Dec 20, 2006 IP