1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Made my first sale with neverblue! global postback url?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by wwwyatt, Dec 5, 2008.

I think this is the most fired up I've ever been about $32. I've been at this for about a little over a month and a half now and finally made a sale. I've made a little money with google adsense but haven't broke the $100 payment threshold yet so seeing this sale today really renewed my faith that this will work for me.

To tell you the truth I had stopped working on my sites partly due to getting my xbox back from the repair depot and otherwise due to not seeing much results for the hours I was putting into this. But it does work, I just thought I would share my excitement with you and add another one of these types of posts to the pile.

I appreciate all the help I've found on this forum and some of the services.

Time to get back to work :D

On another note I do need to setup a global postback for my site on neverblue though, anyone that knows how to set that up and could help me out would be awesome as my affiliate manager is away right now.

wwwyatt, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  2. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    congrats bro it is awesome when you make the first sale. keep on with the hard work

Mr victor, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  3. vikie sangre

vikie sangre Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, Mr victor you are 7 year late.

vikie sangre, Mar 28, 2015 IP