1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Made $250 With CJ This. How I Can Increase It?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by jijigren, Jun 25, 2009.

1. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:

Yes Agreed! Affiliate marketing is much more profitable than AdSense!

rickmci, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  2. mahan_eesh

mahan_eesh Active Member

Best Answers:
    go for different offers in CJ and you can do PPC marketing for higher revenues and also can do banner advertising on highly traffic websites.

mahan_eesh, Jul 12, 2009 IP
  3. CatalystShops

CatalystShops Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Stuff, it took me a while to make my first sale but once I felt the $$$ it didnt take long to build a good strategy and after trial and error make decent money.
    Tip that works for me: I make my sites with the general intent of being beneficial for the user and as an after thought I build in a profit center. this will give your site a valuable feel that both google and more importantly your users can feel and will keep coming back for :)
    Cheers

CatalystShops, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  4. sephtian

sephtian Peon

Best Answers:
    wow nice info

htttp://sephtian.blogspot.com

sephtian, Jul 13, 2009 IP
  5. jijigren

jijigren Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This tips also works with me.

Made another $234.58 in commission for today :D

jijigren, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  6. jijigren

Best Answers:
    Im now making commission almost daily basis. Making about $20 yesterday and $38 today. Thanks to all that contribute your idea.

Keep working hard guys and set your goal. I am sure you will earn with CJ as well.

jijigren, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  7. zen2

zen2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not lucky .I haven't got a sale

zen2, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  8. chefradish

chefradish Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had the most success on sales when my sites generate a ton of unique content. It takes time and effort, but it pays off in the end.

chefradish, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  9. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    My experense is you need to get 500 clicks on anything before labeling it a failure... Depening on the product you may need to give a bit of time to deside and buy.

rickmci, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  10. jijigren

Best Answers:
    Yeap intially you not see much affiliate sales coming in. Customers do take time before decide to buy it.

One question if a customer come to a site from your affiliate link and then he decide later. Then in the other time he go to the same site but from another affiliate link of other people and buy the product. Do we still get the sales?

jijigren, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  11. ecashzone

ecashzone Peon

Best Answers:
    in how many days u made $250?

ecashzone, Jul 19, 2009 IP
  12. hbl

hbl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well done mate:) Have you tried PPC Advertising?

hbl, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  13. jihongliang

jihongliang Peon

Best Answers:
    Information on Quality Replica Chanel, Prada handbags etc are worth the money
    Handbags are no longer just items of practicality, but have become a symbol of style and self-identification and the demand for fashionable designer handbags shows no sign of slowing.
    From practical to flamboyant, fashionable brand names create any and every size, style or color to pique every woman's unique desire for style. As with any accessory, handbags also serve as an extension of the wearer's personality; whether or not you're flashy or low-key, you can find a bag that suits every outfit or mood.
    Today's fashion designer handbags cost upward of $1000 or more, and even if you can afford one, it's inevitable that a new "it" bag will come along next month, making yours dated. Not only are designer replica handbags a fraction of the price, but many even have the signature designer insignia, making them practically identical to each other.
    Most women long for a brand name to wear on their arm, but most cannot afford the $1000 or more price tags on these designer handbags. There are many designer replica handbags like Gucci replica handbags, Chloe handbag replicas as well as Chanel Handbag replicas just as good looking as the originals.
    Some advantages of designer replica handbags are that they're vastly more affordable than a major designer label. They match the current trend, and the craftsmanship of some is so good that distinguishing between a replica and a real bag is becoming increasingly difficult.
    If you're worried about the lack of authenticity, designer replica handbags are by no means cheap knockoffs of a real bag. They serve the same purpose and, in many cases, are made from the same material as an original, which means the only thing you're paying extra for is the name and where it's made (usually China or Italy).
    Online is a great place to search for designer handbags, including styles made popular by Luis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach and Prada Handbag. Since replicas have become such a big trend, manufacturers and retailers give more attention to detail, ensuring that your bag will look identical to the most popular designer labels.
    Replica handbags will still cost you a weeks' salary, so make sure the quality is worth it. Just because you are buying a replica doesn't mean you should settle for poor construction or cheap materials. Know the quality of the original to know if the quality of the replica is acceptable.

jihongliang, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  14. apartmentsturkey

apartmentsturkey Peon

Best Answers:
    Just keep building content and make it quality content that's going to bring traffic. More targeted traffic more clicks.

apartmentsturkey, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  15. ojnicholas

ojnicholas Peon

Best Answers:
    to earn affiliate cash have to promote your site for more targeted traffic thus a sale

ojnicholas, Aug 9, 2009 IP