1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Made $213.81 Yesterday My Best Day So Far...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Cary Bergeron, Jun 24, 2008.

1. wufeng

wufeng Peon

Best Answers:
    Very useful

wufeng, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  2. Cary Bergeron

Cary Bergeron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't agree more.

Do not confuse your customers, make it easy for them to make a decision.

Cary Bergeron, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  3. drummer05

drummer05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone here should look at SEnuke. it is a program that You write articles into them, and then you can change it, and what SEnuke does, is spins your article, so it seems unique, and automatically puts its on about 10-15 article sites and blogs, and it also does vidio marketing, and other stuff..

im not giving you a link, so you know im not an affilate or anything, and there is a free 7 day trial too. just search SEnuke on goolge, you should find it!

drummer05, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  4. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    This is great stuff, thank you for sharing I needed a little boost because I haven't made a sale, I have 40 articles written 10 are already in ezine and I made 22 videos... lots of clicks not a lot of sales...in fact zero sales on my CB stats right at the moment.

im trying to fix it by social bookmarking and tubemogal, hopefully the payoff will be great in the end for all my hard work.

bunch, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  5. neeshu

neeshu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    impossible :( inspiring

neeshu, Jul 3, 2008 IP
    NCMedia likes this.
  6. freesurveyblog.com

freesurveyblog.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow awesome hah
    Thanks for your great tip

freesurveyblog.com, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  7. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG] << HOLY CRAP - I haven't seen Tom & Jerry in like a decade - random rep for you Neeshu you just brought be back to my childhood with this.

Totally off topic sorry team.
    NC.

NCMedia, Jul 4, 2008 IP
  8. Louis Zanolli

Louis Zanolli Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed, nice old-school Jerry!

Back on topic, emange, might you share a relative time line/man hours worked?

The money is inspirational but when you put it into a timeline, it can really help one understand the level of dedication behind the scenes, unless I missed it in the thread.

Louis

Louis Zanolli, Jul 4, 2008 IP
  9. neeshu

neeshu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No problem buddy

neeshu, Jul 4, 2008 IP
  10. sre94

sre94 Peon

Best Answers:
    SENuke offers a lot of great services, though it mostly works with low competition keywords.

Also, it's $97, not for the faint of heart.

sre94, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  11. gabbar77

gabbar77 Peon

Best Answers:
    wow really inspirational stats :D

gabbar77, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  12. Cary Bergeron

Best Answers:
    A typical day is 2-4 hours Mon-Sat. I try to take Sundays off just to clear my head and spend time with the family.

Today I will put in 8-10 hours as I have used a vacation day from work. I am getting ready to release a new product which has zero competition and I want to get it out fast. I'll post affiliate info here in DP in the next week or two. Anyone with a wedding site will love this one :)

To tell you the truth I try and put in as much time as possible because from where I was last year to where I am at right now it is night and day. I am making about 10 times what I was last year at this time. If I can do that again I will most definitely quit the corporate job and do IM full time.

Cary Bergeron, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  13. leon2007

leon2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks great, what are you promoting?

leon2007, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  14. nervo

nervo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice going guys.

nervo, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  15. kakashi777

kakashi777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a quick question cause I am trying to put together your method which seems like a good one. But, you say you first submit to ezine articles but where are your ezine articles linking to? Do you link them directly to the sales page or to another blog or landing page?

I do not own a website as of yet but the way I would do it is establish a concrete blog/article on blogger or squidoo and have ezine, hubpages, go article, and any other links connected to blogger or squidoo. If this seems like a good idea but I would be more then welcome for advice and open to adjustments.

kakashi777, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  16. Cary Bergeron

Best Answers:
    That is exactly what you want to do.

The Ezine articles point first to my test pages which are hanging off a test/dummy domain that I have. It's a four letter domain so I can fit a keyword directory after it on PPC. This allows for a higher quality score in Google.

So for example the test address would look something like...

ABCD.com/Work-From-Home

Google likes to see your keywords in your site address so they will give you more score for this. If the articles get traffic and the test pages starts to get sale I will move the entire campaign to its own keyword domain.

At this point I will have more articles written by my writers and work on SEO.

Hope this helps...

Cary Bergeron, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  17. slacker84

slacker84 Peon

Best Answers:

but do you use a landing page or do you just redirect to your hop?

slacker84, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  18. flip

flip Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree. I've got one campaign on YSM that looks like this, and I keep lowering my bid every day...yet my position stays at around 1.3. I keep wondering how low I can take it.

flip, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  19. HiddenCrimson

HiddenCrimson Peon

Best Answers:
    This is just incredible. Great job. I'm still waiting on my first sale as a result of article marketing...

HiddenCrimson, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  20. affiliatebynature

affiliatebynature Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll chime in with what I do to have success with article marketing.

The best way to link is to do a redirect or a iframe from your own domain. There is no need for a squeeze page because your article itself acts as a presell.

Picking a Niche for Article Marketing

I've seen this time and time again where someone writes 40 articles and they don't have a single sale. 80% of the time this is because the person is choosing the wrong niche to try and promote. If you chose a niche that never converts and you write 1000 articles, how many sales are you going to get? ZERO!

Usually, the other 20% of the time its because the person is not an effective writer. This can take the shape and form of many things such as bad grammar and punctuation, sentence structure, article flow, etc.

I recommend writing articles in a problem/solution format as these convert the best when doing product promotions through article marketing. Also, double check punctuation and grammar by proofreading your article before submission.

To be successful you’ll want to find Clickbank products that are popular and have a high gravity. These products usually have sales letters that convert really well and are in high demand.

I average about 1.3 sales per article with an average article getting viewed ~140 times over an 8 month period.

Feel free to ask me any questions in this thread and I'll be happy to answer them.

affiliatebynature, Jul 13, 2008 IP