1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MadAdsMedia.com [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Sarah Harker, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Sarah Harker

Sarah Harker Member

Best Answers:
    My pleasure! I'm sorry to hear you've been denied :( Our applications team goes through and manually checks each application for a wide variety of factors. If they come across too many factors that our demand partners deem as 'red flags' they may deny the site. Definitely send me an email! I'd be happy to speak with you further and hopefully provide some insight on why your site was denied.

Hi Carmen,
    Unfortunately, our cycle is non-negotiable. While yes, there are some networks which may pay sooner, these networks tend to work with a much smaller pool of advertisers. Networks, like ourselves, who work with some of the largest advertisers, DSPs and ad exchanges, see payments trading hands between net 45 and net 90. By working with us, we can provide access to buyers with larger budgets and higher rates, which can earn you a lot more money in the long run. I hope this answers your questions! Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thanks!
    Sarah.

Sarah Harker, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  2. nabeelzzz1

nabeelzzz1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Sarah,

i were using Madadsmedia in 2012 - 2013

i login to my account and applied for my current website which have almost 200k page views daily 30 - 45% from usa only and i got mail of rejection with the reason you don't have advertisers for my traffic i am really not sure what does it mean as with the larger pool of advertiser you work with as you said

nabeelzzz1, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  3. Sarah Harker

Sarah Harker Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your comment!
    Since 2013, we've made numerous changes to our demand partners, so the sites we were able to accept then, may not be the same now. I'd be happy to take another look at your site though! Feel free to PM me or email me at with your site name and email address used to create your MadAds Media account. I may be able to provide a little more information on why our team took the actions they did.

Thanks!
    Sarah

Sarah Harker, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  4. Phiman

Phiman Peon

Best Answers:
    What's the average cpm rate for tier 1 countries?

Phiman, Jan 3, 2018 IP