1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

M$ News vs Google News

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by anthonycea, Jul 27, 2004.

M$ seems to be going after Google step for step, now they have introduced a Newsbot also. Does anyone uses these services? I have not used them a lot, if you do use them please tell the forum how you use the tools that these services offer.

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-5284216.html?tag=zdnn.alert

anthonycea, Jul 27, 2004 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    I don't use the personalised service but do have Google UK News as my homepage just to scan headlines whenever I fire up a new browser. Haven't taken the time to investigate the personalisation features but would be nice to get rid of the boring sections and move others up to above the fold. Is that possible?

Then again, it can't beat the Anthonycea up-to-half-a-minute news service 'as it happens' :D

I would check the tools out more throughly if indeed it was fully customisable geographically and topic-wise.

T0PS3O, Jul 27, 2004 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    TOPS30

I could not tell you as I have not used Google news, but I am sure that some of the other members here will give you some tips.

We had a blast yesterday with the Google deal, the members proved they are on the ball, yes you are right, you can get real time news right here at Digital Point.

We were on top of it yesterday, that is for sure. :D

4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Read the posting guidelines anthony, specially the part about only being allowed to post links to one news article per day. (this is your one warning)

digitalpoint, Jul 27, 2004 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Never read it Shawn, will take it to heart, did not know that was your rule.