1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lukads, an introduction.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by lordstyx, May 30, 2010.

1. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    Alright so you know how to whois a domain name. Applause. I see that you've been calling other networks a scam as well so I'm not going to bother anymore. Just see if I can find a moderator to remove your posts from this thread.

lordstyx, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  2. Jamescarter1234

Jamescarter1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    OH MAN > GROW UP :)..

Bubye,,

Jamescarter1234, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  3. Jamescarter1234

Jamescarter1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    moderators please dont delete my post bcz i awake to poeple to dont Bussines with scam Companys:) ..

If i am Wrongs, So Delete my post:)

BUT GUYS AGAIN PLEASE BEWARE :)

Jamescarter1234, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  4. tbtoyl

tbtoyl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have news?
    Lukads is good to get profits or... not?

tbtoyl, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  5. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    Lukads is excellent to get profits as it's the only network that'll give you 95% of its revenue.
    As for the news: we're completely renovating and innovating the website. It'll get a fresher look and will become easier to use.

lordstyx, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  6. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey,
    I'm thinking of trying out LukAds, and I have a couple of questions.
    about 70% of my traffic is from the US and about 30% from Europe (Italy, uk, France, etc).
    right now I get about 400k impressions from about 40k unique users per month.

do you think I would do well with LukAds?
    do you monitise just European traffic, or US traffic as well?
    what are typical cpms on your network?
    do you offer PayPal? what currency do you make payments in? (I am in the US)
    do you screen ads to prevent ads that automatically redirect users or have malware or automatically play audio, or are these ways for me to prevent these types of ads from showing?

thanks, I look forward to working with you :)

njfail, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  7. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    We have ads that target the US, Europe and both. So looking at the origin of your traffic you're site will be fine. I can't tell exactly though as it all depends on your content.
    Lukads uses a per-keyword based price bidding system. So again the cpm depends on the content of your website. I can give you an example though, taken from our statistics page, in the best situation you could earn 6.60 euro per 1000 impressions.
    Actually our only paying method is PayPal for the time being. Our currency is Euro. We pay in Euro, but I believe PayPal will be kind enough to make the currency change for you.
    Finally, all our ads have been checked by hand. They have to comply with our Terms of Service to pass (which includes the things you mentionned). Even if an ad is approved by us and you don't want it you can simply block it from your website by managing your website entry at Lukads.

We look forward to work with you as well. If you have any more questions or remarks don't hestitate to let me know!

lordstyx, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  8. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there no way to setup a backup network for traffic that LukAds can't monetize?

njfail, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  9. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately we don't support such a feature.
    What we often see is that advertisers and publishers don't reach eachother because we have lots of options for both parties that can be chosen from. In the changes we're working on we're trying to avoid this problem by giving both advertisers and publishers hints about settings they could change so that we can monitize the most of our publishers' traffic.

lordstyx, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  10. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for using Lukads! You'll see we're not a scam.
    I must ask you to use the newer thread I made for Lukads over here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2610254
    This thread is outdated and contains wrong information. (For example, the post I made before yours: we do accept backup tags now)

Perhaps a moderator could close this thread? Thanks!

lordstyx, Jan 7, 2013 IP