1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lukads, an introduction.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by lordstyx, May 30, 2010.

Hello everbody.

I have made a few posts here telling that Lukads is a good option for, well about anything.

Lukads has just started out, and currently has a stunning high 95% revenue share, which barely makes it a revenue, but that's not the goal of Lukads. Lukads is a company that wants to help publishers monetize their site, and at the same time aid advertisers by delivering true clicks and/or views.

When advertisers add a website, they pick the minimum price an advertiser has to pay to advertise on that particular website. This way you will get a fair amount of money for the clicks/views you provide the advertiser with. Of course, if you set your minimum too high, it might occur that advertisers skip your website and try someone elses. You shouldn't be scared to put in low amounts, as Lukads has a unique system for this. There is a limit on the amount of different advertisements that are shown per 'zone' on your website. When the limit is reached, and other advertisers still want to have their ad(s) on your website, they will have to pay more (the amount is chosen by the advertiser at that moment) than the lowest amounht that is being paid for that zone.

Lukads is fairly new and this is a very big advantage for advertisers. There won't be as many other advertisers, and thus you will be the one that can get the best websites!
    Currently all payments are done via Paypal, but as Lukads grow, more options will be available.

If you have any questions, you may ask these here, or fill in the contact form on lukads.com. Lukads wants to suit your needs, so if you have any suggestions, don't hestitate to propose your ideas.

I hope to have informed you enough now,

lordstyx.

P.S. (I hope that this isn't forbidden, but I saw another thread like this in this forum, so I thought it'd be okay)

lordstyx, May 30, 2010 IP
  2. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    A new feature is in development which will aid advertisers even more.
    In the near future publishers will have the possibility to have their website indexed by Lukads.
    What this means is that the 5 most found words (excluding words like 'the', 'and' of course) are shown with the website description. This way advertisers can pick their websites based on relevancy!

I don't know when this feature will be completed and added, but it is on it's way.

lordstyx, May 30, 2010 IP
  3. v5geoka

v5geoka Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just tried this and left the add on my site for 30min.. i clicked it myself 3 times and no clicks or impressions are counted, its just a image linked to your site.

v5geoka, May 31, 2010 IP
  4. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    No it isn't. Advertisers have to choose your site. Since Lukads is fairly new, advertisers will have enough choice of other (better) websites. As long as no advertiser has picked your site, the default banner is shown, for which no clicks or views are logged. Also, please refrain from clicking on advertisements on your own page.

lordstyx, May 31, 2010 IP
  5. tak819

tak819 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i post the ads on my site and it show
    "Not Found

The requested URL /Lukads/members/shb.php was not found on this server."

tak819, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  6. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    That's weird. Are you sure that you have copied and pasted the entire code given by the website?
    [edit]
    Ah the problem was actually in the code that the website gave. I will have this fixed. Hold on.

[edit2]
    The problem is solved. Please get new code from the website for each ad. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
    lordstyx, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  7. tak819

tak819 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    okay...i will do it later...thanks...so lukads is urs?

EDIT
    i got the ads now but when i view my page it show "stack overflow at line:2"
    what does it mean..

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
    tak819, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  8. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    I'm simply part of the Lukads team.

Also: I don't see that error if I view your page.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
    lordstyx, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  9. tak819

tak819 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ok..i have no problem now but no ads shown yet...only show monetizing ur site with lukads on my site.

tak819, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  10. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    That is because advertisers have to pick your website first.

[edit]
    Note: I will have the person that made the banners look at them again because, well..

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
    lordstyx, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  11. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    Just another thing that I'd like to mention. All clicks/views are monitored. If we notice any patterns or spamming in them, publishers will be banned, and advertisers will be payed back the money the lost due to this spamming/fraudulent clicks.

lordstyx, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  12. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    A small bug has been fixed where all zones would get the default graphical banner, despite their choice of zone type. (This was only affecting the default banner, not actual advertisements)
    The banners themselve have been changed as well.

lordstyx, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  13. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    From now on you don't have to enter the amount of views or clicks your website gets per day. We now take the views/clicks on default advertisements in account as well, instead of only the real advertisements. We advise to everyone who already had a sone, to delete it and remake it, because averages are calculated on the time the zone exists. On a sidenote: the views you get differ per size of the zone. For example, if you take the big skycraper, you get 4 views per time the page is shown, because there fit 4 ads on it. We find this no more than fair.

lordstyx, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  14. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    It has been decided to change the way views are counted. The new method is as follows: You get one view per zone per time a page (with that zone) is visited. Some zones have arrows you can click to see more ads. Everytime these are clicked it counts as a view as well.

Something to keep in mind for advertisers: Some zones have arrows to show more advertisements. If your advertisement is not on the 'front page' of that zone, your views might differ from the websites average. You can solve this by paying a little (as little as 1 cent could do the trick) more, as the order of ads is made up from the amount that is payed.

lordstyx, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  15. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    We currently have a special offer running where everyone that registers as an advertiser obtains 5 euro fund for free!
    There are no further obligations whatsoever, so register right now, and tell anyone you know about Lukads so that they as well con profit from the free funds!
    This offer is for a limited amount of time, so you'd better hurry up.

lordstyx

lordstyx, Sep 19, 2010 IP
  16. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    This is a quote from an other thread.

Does anyone else think this way?
    If so please let us know what you feel is missing so that we can update our content.

Thanks,

lordstyx.

lordstyx, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  17. motminh

motminh Peon

Best Answers:
    Server too slow i was add code and code very slow so my website is slow too, just remove

motminh, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  18. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    Really? Of course I can't test it myself, because I'm close to the server, but I asked several publishers from accross the globe and they said it loads fine. I've tried to use proxies and the ads didn't load any slower than the rest of the page did.

lordstyx, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  19. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SO how much for the mix visitors of 50-50 share from INdia and US.

I have sign up just now.

learn2earn, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  20. lordstyx

lordstyx Member

Best Answers:
    Was that a question? If so, what exactly did you mean?

lordstyx, Sep 30, 2010 IP