1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling LucidDreamingMaster.com - Comes with 1,000 Double Opt-in Subscribers - Almost Giving it Away

Discussion in 'Sites' started by joaquin, Nov 15, 2013.

I'm selling LucidDreamingMaster.com. I don't have time (or ever did) to really work on this site. I'm taking a huge loss on this site. The site comes with a list of 1,000 double opt-in subscribers. This alone costs $1,000. I haven't had the time to create e-mails for them or anything. I did make one sale from someone who signed up on the site.

The logo is unique. All the content was custom written for the site. I'm giving the site and e-mail list away for so cheap because I don't have time to work on it. $185 or best offer takes it.

Registered at NameCheap until Tue 03/18/2014.

BONUS: Also comes with LucidDreamsTonight.com (registered at Godaddy). I had plans to create a product called "Lucid Dreams Tonight" and set it up on ClickBank. I'm selling a VERY cheap business here for only $185. Remember, the e-mail list is DOUBLE opt-in.

I don't have traffic stats because I moved the site away from the main server two days ago. Don't expect this site to have much traffic.

Attached Files:

joaquin, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  2. guitarzero

guitarzero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there, your site is offline... I'm interested in it if it weren't offline :)

guitarzero, Dec 18, 2013 IP