1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying LTB Custom Instagram Scripts

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Arctic, Aug 19, 2016.

I am looking for someone who is familiar with the Instagram API. I have a couple small scripts I need made for certain projects.

I want be able to drop a list of names in an input field and have the script like the most recent or two most recent photos that those users posted.

Willing to pay $15-20 via paypal only.

I also need a script that will display the most recent photo of the list of users I drop in and allow me to like the photos manually.

Willing to pay $15 for this script via paypal only.

Lastly, I need a script that will check to see if these users liked each others photos. If not it will return who did not like up to three photos in the list and mark which photos and which user. This will be used to detect leechers in my groups. (not sure if this one is possible.)

Willing to pay $20 for this script via paypal only.

Respond here or DM me if you can do these scripts. I need to see working examples before I pay for any of them.

Arctic, Aug 19, 2016 IP