1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying LSI Content from a native English writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by banks1, Feb 27, 2012.

Hi everyone,

Starting a new site in the finance niche that I will need a LOT of content for. For starters, over the next month or so, I will need roughly 30 articles (though if you can get them to me sooner than 30 days, even better).

I'm looking to work with people who have a grasp of scholarships and grants in the United States, and feel comfortable writing about that topic.

I need LSI articles, so if you don't know what LSI content is, this job is probably not for you.

Please PM me with the title "LSI Content for Banks1" so I know you read the thread.

In your PM, include the following:

Price for 30, 700+ word articles:
    Turn around time for 30 articles:
    Sample of your work (preferably in the finance niche):

Again, you must be a native English speaker. Also, please do not apply if you are going to disappear after a week. I need people who are serious and will be able to deliver. If you can deliver, I have work for you.

banks1, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  2. Jon1771

Jon1771 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Banks1,

I was about to PM you then I realized I had already replied to your PM earlier.

I look forward to talking to you

Jon1771

Jon1771, Feb 27, 2012 IP