1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Low likes even more post visit in Facebook Fanpage

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by srikanthkumaraguru, Jul 30, 2016.

Hi,
    Can anybody clear my doubts regarding sharing content in my Facebook fanpage. I am start a new social network website in name of Tutchick.com, the same name i am using in fanpage. When ever i am sharing the content post view shows some how high but no click on the content but if i boost the post means when i am promoting the post post view counting getting same but share and like hits are increasing, how is possible boost post getting more likes than normal post (without boost)? the both post views count are similar. This is my fanpage url https://facebook.com/tutchick

srikanthkumaraguru, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  2. Froggys

Froggys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't understand the kind of question you are asking,if you boost your page isn't it logical that it has more traffic?

Froggys, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Post reach is the same when you pay to boost a post? That makes no sense, the reach should increase.

dcristo, Jul 31, 2016 IP