1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

low earning low CPC , low CTR , 2k to 3k per day!

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by DzSergio, Jul 14, 2014.

ladies& gent , that's a lil prob for me :s , i get 2-3$ per day from a massive number of daily visitors from google, 2k-3k daily , i know that the CPC is low for North Africa , but how can i improve my ads to get more clicks instead of views only!
    website info:
    series(youtube)/tech/news
    domain:payed
    script:wordpress

DzSergio, Jul 14, 2014 IP
  2. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've noticed the same with a few of my sites this year as well. I would guess the lower earnings are coming from either poor ads, or the location of your traffic. If it's North Africa that could be part of the problem..

FPForum, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  3. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know the feeling. Having some gaming website with a CPC of 0,02$ average won't make you rich either. The only thing you can do is improving your traffic and increase your CTR. But if you do it for the money then you should consider changing to another niche or try to get traffic from higher paying countries.

quiz, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  4. deutsched

deutsched Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I've alot of Egyptian traffic coming to my site, and I could tell you that their CTR is extremely low, and the CPC is worse than most of the other countries.

The issue is that most of the Arabic ads on the network don't have much competition against them; so they don't have to provide high CPC to be visible..

deutsched, Sep 20, 2014 IP