1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Low CTR but high traffic

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by aliqayyum, Feb 13, 2011.

hi friends
    i ve problem regarding adsense low earning, i am facing low earing snice last 2 months... smashinghub.com i have high traffic, but google paying very low :( any suggestion, what should i do to increase my CTR and eCPM.

waiting for the suggestions
    thanks

aliqayyum, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  2. ruletheworld

ruletheworld Peon

Best Answers:
    You say Google is paying very low - does that mean your real problem is CPC and not CTR? If so, there is nothing you can do really except look for substitutes for Adsense perhaps (private advertising might be the only option that might work well).

If CTR is the problem, try playing around with the placement. I would start my paragraphs just near the ad instead of putting up 2 link units beside it. That of course is assuming your link units aren't performing very well. As a very general rule, try replacing link units with ordinary ad units, perhaps you will see better results.

ruletheworld, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  3. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ya, I can see why. I checked your website - and there's a lot of CPM ads, not too many adsense ads. Where are your ads placed? Could help us, have you tried to change up the positions?

ForgottenCreature, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  4. itos

itos Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe your keywords pay really low, I have a website for gaming and it pays $0.01 per clic, but another for buying laptops and that one have $0.15 to $1 per clic.

itos, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  5. aliqayyum

aliqayyum Peon

Best Answers:
    I think , it is problem of CTR.... i tried to remove ad unit, but dont affect much on earning... same problem... any other recommendation

6. aliqayyum

aliqayyum Peon

Best Answers:
    adsense are placed inside the articles... beginning and ending of article...

7. xwdfly

xwdfly Peon

Best Answers:
    test and put adsence in the appropriate place.

xwdfly, Feb 13, 2011 IP