1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Low Cost Link Building Services.

Discussion in 'Services' started by tesla, Aug 13, 2005.

Dear Members,

I run a service at www.link-monkeys.com which specializes in link building services. Many companies online charge hundreds of dollars to build links on your site, as much as 10 to 20 dollars per link. Too much for most of us.

At Link Monkeys we offer starting packages of 25 links for just 12.95. We work with you by email and will contact you daily. All you must do is add the list of related sites to your links pages first and we'll do the rest.

As an example, I just built www.dark-ufo.com this week. On Thursday in just a few hours I contacted over 100 websites for link exchanges and as of today, I have gotten over 30 reciprocal links. This brand new 0/10 site got over 60 visitors yesterday. Our services work, try them out for yourself.

Thanks,

Tesla

tesla, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  2. alternativerage

alternativerage Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As a marketing strategist and SEO expert myself, I am kinda curious what types of sites you submit for link exchange? Are any of them directories? Would you be willing to provide a document with all of the exact locations of links back? Are the majority of the links back on link pages or main pages? I think these questions are pretty important for other users to know. I expect my clients to ask me these, I think you'll get alot more response with that sort of information.

alternativerage, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  3. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    alternativerage,

You mentioned some good points. At Link Monkeys we don't submit to directories, but to actual websites which are related to the sites our clients have. The reason for this is directories usually take weeks to index and add your site. But when you email actual websites, you could get your link placed on a pr 3/10 page or higher overnight.

For example, if our client has a website about Baseball, we would go out and find and manually email Baseball sites on the web. I know from past sites I've worked on that even if you have a pr 0/10 baseball site, if you email 80 Baseball websites for link exchanges, your are guaranteed a response rate of at least 10%

The more websites we email, the more links we get. The tedious and time consuming part is finding and emailing potential link partners. It is very tough work and most freelancers and seo companies charge too much. We guarantee that if you work with us via email we can get you the links you need within a short period of time. I hope I've given everyone a solid explanation on how it all works.

Also, whenever we email websites related to our clients sites and they add our clients links, we immediately email our clients with a list of the sites that added their links and the locations of the link. The only work our client has to do is add the list of sites we send them to their links pages, and we do the rest.

Tesla

tesla, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  4. WorldImpulse

WorldImpulse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And what quality of link backs will you get for our sites ..... i mean can you make it like

1) The pages from which the site is getting link back should be equivalent to our link pages ( have almost the same or maximum 1 PR less then our link page)

2) there should not be more that 20-30 links on the page

More over can you work out link exchange from content pages as well ?

WorldImpulse, Aug 14, 2005 IP
  5. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    WorldImpulse's,

The promise that we make to our clients is that we will get them reciprocal links on quality related websites. I paid for directory services for 30.00 that didn't give me links back that were equal to my link pages.

And even if you go submit to a lot of directories, you link may end up on a page with more than 30 links, that is two clicks from the homepage. We promise that your link will be two clicks away from the homepage. Google also frowns when link pages have 100 or more links.

I think that submitting you site to directories takes a long time. Many webmasters who have businesses where they submit to directories already have a list with the page rank.

But when you have a service dealing with emailing actual websites, there are a lot of possibilities. You never know what type of website you could end up with so it isn't easy to narrow it down to directories, even though they have specific categories.

I just think you get faster results by going directly to webmasters with related websites and asking for an exchange. I've got my link placed on pr 4 or 5 pages overnight this way. On a few occasions I even ended up on a pr 6/10 page.

Tesla

tesla, Aug 14, 2005 IP
  6. Klaas Koopman

Klaas Koopman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I read on your site, it's also possible to sell links through you? If so why do we require to link to you, I don't quite understand this...

Klaas Koopman, Aug 14, 2005 IP
  7. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Klaas Koopman,

We advertise your site's link space as a small service to webmasters looking for text links. All we require is a link to us so that we can continue to build our own link popularity. I think that is fair.

Tesla

tesla, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  8. Klaas Koopman

Klaas Koopman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    are sales generated from your site already, and do you have proof of that?

Klaas Koopman, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  9. jamjv

jamjv Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I see your paypal account got unbanned. Does that mean that people who bought packages off you when your account got banned will get a refund or the links we paid for?

Or did they just decide to keep your money but open your account?

Thanks

jamjv, Aug 15, 2005 IP
    williamjack likes this.
  10. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Tesla,

On the whole, I like the concept of what you are offering. And the fact that you are promising this at a fraction of the price that people often pay is great. Make sure to present us clients (ideally on this forum) who are happy with your services. I know that is kind of chicken and egg, but there are just too many scams online.

BTW, yesterday, I signed up for selling links on your site. In how much time should one expect to hear back?

Thanks
    Ajeet

Ajeet, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  11. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    jamjv,

I am the previous owner of Link-Monkeys. Paypal never did release the funds and the account is locked to this very day.

Because of the financial hardship the event caused I sold Link-Monkeys and refunded any and all clients who lost money due to the issue.

If you did not receive a refund, please PM me as I am responsible for what took place back when I actually owned the company.

For anyone who is interested in hiring Link Monkeys I can say Steven (Tesla) is a very trustworthy guy (personal friend) and I can assure you that he will work diligently on your project or will refund you or compensate you.

I have a solid reputation on these forums and will put my reputation on the line for Tesla. I have done business with at least 120 people on this forum and to my knowledge not one person has complained.

Tesla is using the old formula I used in finding link partners. Good ole' fashioned hard work. He is actually e-mailing other webmasters and there are no scripts involved.

If you need someone to do the dirty work, he is willing to do it and for very affordable rates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, anyone who for some reason did not get refunded over the Paypal issue last year please PM and I'll be sure and get you taken care of. :)

Regards,
    Eric

zman, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  12. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow I'm getting a lot of responses. Yes I do have proof of sales via paypal, I have clients I'm working with right now. Jamjv the paypal account you are talking about is an old account I no longer use. I have a new paypal account which we use for Link Monkeys. I'm not sure why paypal suddenly locked that account.

What I have begun doing now is immediately transferring funds from our paypal account into our bank account. I don't particularly trust paypal after the poor customer service they gave me when they close/banned my account before. But since so many webmasters use paypal, I needed to open a new account. If I could not access the funds, I would either refund the customer or finish the link building job. I would leave it up to the customer to decide.

Ajeet, it should take only 24 to 48 hours. Did you add our link to your site also? That is very important.

Thanks,

Tesla

tesla, Aug 15, 2005 IP
    zman likes this.
  13. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I placed your link but not on the site that I will be selling links on. I hope that such 3/4 way linking is fine. Search engines are not too happy with the practice of link selling for SEO purposes. I do not want my sites to be easily identified as ones that sell links.

Ajeet, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  14. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ajeet,

I just checked my inbox and I got your submission. I will add it and notify you of its location in about an hour.

Tesla

tesla, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  15. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ajeet,

I have added your submission information to my homepage. You can click this link to view it now. www.link-monkeys.com. If you need any changes, let me know.

thanks,

tesla

tesla, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  16. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Tesla,
    Thanks for the prompt response. All the best with your link building service.
    Ajeet

Ajeet, Aug 15, 2005 IP