1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

low bidding in adwords?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by PaulRigby, Feb 10, 2012.

how to bid for min amount in adwords? i need bidding tips in adwords..

PaulRigby, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no set answer to this very generic question. Nobody can tell you to bid X amount because every situation is different.

Basically, you want your ads to appear at least on the first page, preferably near the top. This is where the keyword tool can be of use to give you an idea of what is the going rate for your keywords. You must keep in mind however that the tool offers only an estimate of how much you would pay (not have to bid) to be in the top three positions for an average QS. If your QS is higher, you'll pay less. Rule of thumb I use is to bid around the estimate, never higher, if my objective is to be in the top positions, which is almost always is. As my QS is usually higher than average, I will often pay only half that estimate. It also allows me to gather data on position and costs. I have a real baseline, not an estimate and I improve from that point.

Of course, there are other variables. If your page doesn't convert good enough, your ROI suffers. You must then either reduce your bid, with corresponding reduction in position or, the better option, improve the page for better conversions.

The idea is to test. I test all sorts of things. For example, for a client of mine I discovered that many categories of products he sells, the CTR is better in positions on the right side of the screen instead of above the SERPs. The cost is almost half too. This is unusual but it works for what he sells. However, this may not be the case next year and I may have to increase the bid.

Lucid Web Marketing, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  3. BurnOut

BurnOut Banned

Best Answers:
    If you bid too low, your ads won't appear at all or only appears for a few hours and you won't get lots of clicks or just clicks from very low paying locations.

BurnOut, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  4. AdWords-Team

AdWords-Team Peon

Best Answers:
    AdWords-Team, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  5. gajjarcompressor

gajjarcompressor Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try low bidding.

gajjarcompressor, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  6. M8INTERNET

M8INTERNET Member

Best Answers:
    Put together a mix of broad keywords that match the website content
    Then put together variations of those into phrase keywords and match keywords
    After a few days Suspend any variations with low Quality Score, this will then force the Ads from the better performing keywords options you have selected

As an example
    website maintenance
    "website maintenance"
    [website maintenance]

M8INTERNET, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  7. PaulRigby

PaulRigby Active Member

Best Answers:
    how ot increase my quality score?

PaulRigby, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  8. lorraine02

lorraine02 Member

Best Answers:
    you can know more information about adwords first , then see carefully about other company's adword price , then pick a good price for you adwords, good luck to you !

lorraine02, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  9. ajblade

ajblade Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cpc bidding purely depends on niche your advertising it can vary from 0.01$ to 10$+

so niche factor is very important here unless its not disclosed predictions can't be made :)

ajblade, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  10. DeepakDwivedi

DeepakDwivedi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If your quality score is high then no matter if you have low bidding score.

DeepakDwivedi, Apr 2, 2012 IP