1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Love to hear feedbacks for our new Web App - 3 months of premium plan for free for you

Discussion in 'Websites' started by themaster, Nov 2, 2018.

I want to introduce our project that we have been working on since April. This is a web-based app running at pollmi.com
    Pollmi allows you to create pop-messages and pop-polls on the websites you manage. You can start adding your sites immediately after you subscribe to Pollmi. After you add the code to be presented to your website's footer, every survey and message you create from your control panel will be displayed to your website visitors instantly.
    In dashboard, you can view the number of instant visitors on your sites, track how many messages/polls delivered, and watch the votes given to your poll in real-time.

I love to hear your feedbacks. If you want to test, I will be happy to provide 3 months of premium POLLMI plan for free.

themaster, Nov 2, 2018 IP