1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Loudmo

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by aries_6484, Nov 15, 2010.

1. luigi777

luigi777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are wrong Pinball is much better. I get conversion rates of 1/5 1/6. I tried loudmo and it was bad. only 5%
    I had over 40.000 installs with Pinball 2 months in a row. They are the best no doubt.
    Now loudmo start a rev share program, this means they have cashflow problems. Because they first dropped their payout from 1.5$ to 0.75$ and eventually needed to start revshare.

luigi777, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  2. TheGregoryvan

TheGregoryvan Peon

Best Answers:
    RIIIIIIIIGHT! :confused:( In case anybody's wondering thats sarcastic)

TheGregoryvan, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  3. Socio-path

Socio-path Peon

Best Answers:
    Same goes here...i was to receive a payout on Dec1, which i didn't and they replied to my ticket saying i don't have enuff to get a payout which is rather stupid coz i've made more than that..they need to come up with something more wiser than that :p Its way past Jan and i haven't received anything yet!, guess its time to move on...Guys beware..! Just a heads up! I'll post here if i get a payment.

Socio-path, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  4. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    it's a pay per install program surely you cant expect them to pay...

and I would never use one due to ethical reasons... there is a reason they are paying you to get installs - probably installs malware or links you to a botnet

jimbo-53, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  5. alodia

alodia Peon

Best Answers:
    Or maybe it's a delay in payment??? would that be possible? anyone?

alodia, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  6. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got my Loudmo payment for Nov earnings 5th January via paypal.

@TheGregoryvan: did you get your missing payment already? Its 1 month since your last post...

webmoney, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  7. bqpennell

bqpennell Member

Best Answers:
    doesnt matter if they pay now or not they broke the golden rule, Late payments = bad reviews witch in return = no more publishers, they don't have money BS they get money from there publishers. im a new network won't mention its name in this thread since i dont hijack threads i pay 1st month net 30 and if quality good bi-weekly from there out, point being started last 2 weeks of december and when it came to a end and i got paid early so i paid the people that generated commissions way before net 30.

CPA Networks need to be like JG wentworth its there Money give it when you get it. lol and if a adverrtiser stiffs you then you are gonna have to eat it cause if you make the publisher eat it and you know there leads are legit you can kiss your network good bye

i was working with a network made 4400 in one month, one advertiser complained and didnt pay so network only got 3700 and they thought they was gonna keep it due to that one complaint on a Insurance zip submit, well i started threaten to take legal action and contact the BBB if advertiser requires certian amount of sales instead of the zip submit the ad ask for then them cheap people need to put that in the ad. needless to say after threaten to leave bad review on all cpa forums and contact BBB i was sent a check

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
    bqpennell, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  8. daled1

daled1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ive always gotten paid from loudmo, $xxxx at times

daled1, Jan 19, 2011 IP
  9. fullrevenue

fullrevenue Peon

Best Answers:
    They are doing well . they are associate network with revenuegateway .

fullrevenue, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  10. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just noticed that there is another payment option... you can have Loudmo ATM card so you can cash out your money from any ATM in the world... if you have already payoneer account with any other Affiliate program you can just associate those accounts.

webmoney, Jan 22, 2011 IP